BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation Is this fo...2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Lauren W.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love that is has a pump so it's less messy. It's a super smooth application and not cakey at all. I have combination/oily skin and this was great for it. Very buildable of you want more than sheer to medium coverage. But it's over $40 and for that price the Maybelline FIT Me foundation (the matte/poreless) does very close to the same thing in less shade options.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I bout this foundation because of all the great reviews I've read about it and also because I've heard people say it works good for people with dry skin , so I finally purchased it and I'm not really feeling it. It cakes up on my face no matter how much moisterizer I apply before hand idk maybe I need a better moisterizer and primer but I'm really disappointed.
Kelly A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was one of my go to foundations for a long period of time. The coverage is great and is very buildable without coming across too cakey. After awhile though it did tend to cling to my dry patches, but overall is still a great foundation that I would recommend
Natalia P.
Salem, MA
I picked this foundation up at Sephora because it was recommended for me. I have sensitive oily and acne prone skin. This did nothing for me. It laid on my face like a sheet mask and did not give me any coverage. I tried to love it but it did nothing for me. Also even though they have SO many shades I still felt in between shades. Sephora associates didn't even know which one to recommend cause none matched perfectly very disappointing I don't understand what the big hype about this product is about
Christine K.
Hauppauge, NY
I've used this foundation for over a year now, and it's one of my absolute favorites. It does take some time and effort to really blend it in, but it gives my skin a flawless finish while still leaving some of my natural glow. When my skin gets dry in the winter, I do have some issues with the foundation getting clumpy and noticeable on my dry spots, but that's expected from all face products. When I use it, it does such a great job at covering my flaws that I rarely use any additional concealers.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Ive used this Makeup Forever HD Foundation for a while now and I love it! I purchased mines from Sephora and it really is a heaven sent. I like the fact that it is full coverage without feeling heavy. It's very lightweight and buildable. There are tons of shade that match many different skin tones. And if used with a lightweight foundation brush, less is more.
Jordan C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Feels light on the skin and gives perfect coverage. a few months ago I got this tried on me at Sephora and I fell in love. unfortunately they didn't have a new one in my shade so I waited a few days and bought it on the spot when it was available. my go to!
Aisha K.
Richardson , TX
I have had this foundation for a year and half and am n love. It's the only foundation I use and gives my skin a flawless finish especially used with a beauty blender. It's my holy grail and I love it and definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a foundation. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it cuz it'll last you awhile since a little goes a long way.
sammy r.
Algonquin, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
If you like light buildable coverage, this foundation will be your best friend Wearing this was the definition of "Your skin but better." It is lightweight and even with layering, it does not feel cakey. It also does not dry immediately which I appreciate because it gives me more time to blend and I dot this all over the face before blending without worrying about my dots drying down.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love make up for ever HD Foundation! It's $40 (when I bought it) and it leaves you with a soft as powder feel. I first bought it for use on my wedding day, because I knew I would need touch ups and needed something light and airy to be used all day but that would do great for photos! I was over the moon with how well it did and held up, everyone thought my makeup was professionally done thanks in part to this little baby!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon