BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Pam G.
I really wanted to love this stuff, I had heard so many good things about it. However it broke down on my skin almost immediately, within an hour. I tried it with three different kinds of primers, with two different kinds of setting sprays, without any primer or setting spray, and it always looks the same. It feels amazing going on, I just don't think it's for me. For reference, I have combination – dry skin.
Lyndee M.
I love this foundation and found a great color match! I love that there is no SPF so there is no flashback in photos and it gives my skin a nice natural slightly glowy finish. It sometimes fades on my oily skin, especially if I don't powder it.
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The makeup forever HD foundation is definitely one of my favorites when I'm going for a more natural looking medium-full coverage. What I love is how it just feels like a second skin as opposed to feeling like you're wearing a mask. The coverage is build-able but never looks cakey. Definitely a must have in my foundation collection!
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
I have dry skin, and am extremely fair, so it's almost impossible to find a good foundation. I was a little weary about spending so much on foundation, but I have found the most perfect foundation ever. It is literally like photoshop for your face, but is so lightweight and natural that no one could even tell I was wearing makeup. I'm obsessed!
Kelbossi R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I think this foundation is very underrated. The color selection is wonderful and the product is even better. It's medium to full coverage & builds nicely. I have dry skin and never have any problem with clinging to dry patches or getting cakey.
Stephanie L.
I use this whenever I know I'm going to be taking pictures. It gives excellent coverage (I even use it in place of concealer under my eyes), and has a wonderful matte finish that just looks superb in photos. I've used this for my engagement pictures, bridals, for my driver's license and passport photos and for our family portraits. Excellent stuff.
Meaghan M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Hd? This product is a bit..... dusty when applied. By dusty I mean it looks like it has too much ash color to it. Very strange that it makes me look sickly or even grey around my eyes/nose area.
Pros: this product does cover and blur, long lasting coverage with minimal touch up
Cons: this product caused slight irritation and made me look like the ghost from Christmas past
yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
this foundation is great for my oily skin. its medium coverage but its very buildable yet every time i wear it i feel like i have nothing on! matches the yellow tones in my skin perfectly. definitely recommend this product to those with oily skin!
Eunice A.
Rialto, CA
This feels absolutely weightless on my face. It give light to medium coverage, which is perfect for me. I do need to set it wit powder, but it almost looks like I'm not weraing foundation. It last pretty much all day with very few blots in between.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Definitely one of my most used foundations both for clients and myself! It's very light weight, covers extremely well and doesn't feel oily like some foundations. I have a ton of success and happy clients when using Make Up Forever HD foundations, it comes in SO many different shades you can find one for anyone! I would definitely recommend
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.