BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Mahnoor A.
Bolingbrook, IL
This has been one of the best foundations I've ever tried! It has really good coverage, and it lasts pretty much all day (as long as you retouch a little). It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth a try. The only downside to it is that it can get your T-Zone very oily. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin, but it's definitely a good foundation.
Yoselin C.
Una base liquida de covertura media, ligera en la piel y con una seleecion de colores totalmente amplia, si buscas un acabado natural esto es lo que debes probar!
Carla C.
Toronto, ON
It had great reviews so i bought this foundation and i was really let down. I bought it at sephora and they did a COLOR-IQ on me and the color was horrible i looked completely yellow. I had to put on multiple layers to just get a medium coverage. I would not buy it again if i had the chance.
alejandra B.
San Diego, CA
This is my holy grail foundation I have oily to combination skin and it does not make my face oily personally it is long-lasting they have never irritated my skin never has broke me out there are so many shades for different skin tones So it caters to a lot of people
Alexis R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Again, I thought I would love this but I was wrong. It was too heavy for my skin and cause severe acne. I thought it was just me not taking proper care of my skin or something but once I tried using this again and again I noticed 2 days after I would break out all over my face. Made me look extremely oily and it was overpriced, would not buy again.
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
This foundation is good, but not great. It's definitely not for every skin type. I have combination and uneven skin. There were days when this looked great on my face, but most days it didn't provide enough coverage and/or didn't stay on my face.
Jenna B.
Nevis
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing product for acne prone dry skin. The foundation stays on for a long time, goes on creamy and blends smoothly all while covering my blemishes without becoming cakey looking. That is a huge plus for anyone with acne. The formula is slightly too thin for my preference, but it feels lightweight and doesn’t clog pores like most foundations would.
Cecilia C.
I really love this foundation it is not cakie on me, I have dry skin so I have to use liquid foundation. In pictures it doesn't shine and it looks flawless, you really have to layer it up if you want more coverage. if you want full coverage foundation this is not for you its more like a sheer to medium coverage. but overall I like this foundation
Kolby C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the best foundation I've found and I've tried A TON. It is full coverage yet looks natural. It stays on all day without drying out my skin or breaking me out. I have combination skin and it does a great job of balancing out my skin tone.
Isel A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Will admit it was pricy but once I used it lasted all day on my skin never had to touch up & it gave me that full desirable coverage also great for outdoor pictures it look amazing in pictures & it's also light weight not to heavy go get this foundation ladies it will blow you away MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.