BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I have only tried a sample, but I do believe that it was a nice foundation. They did not have a shade that fit my skin tone perfectly, they were too orangey for me. I do believe that they gave sufficient coverage.
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
This formula is really patchy and I feel like it doesn’t give great coverage. I have very oily skin so I feel like this moves around very easily but when it dries down it’s so drying.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my holy grail foundation. I used this one for a few years and always come back to it after trying others. I love the luminous look that is gives and that you have the option of not caking your skin with it. It is also buildable for certain but I would recommend this to anyone how doesn’t want super matter skin. The price is reasonable.
Rachel G.
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
This came in my Sephora Play box and was Skeptical at first, but then after one use I fell in love with this foundation and can’t wait to get it again. I have I have normal sensitive skin and this works perfect. It doesn’t feel like foundation, almost like water that I’m applying to my face.
Nicki O.
Braidwood, IL
My favorite foundation ever. I don’t buy any other ones because I love this one so much. It helps keep my combination skin from getting oily and doesn’t dry it out either. Highly recommended. I get it at Sephora or ulta
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a foundation for a particular event. I wouldn’t wear this for everyday use. I feel it is pretty heavy and people don’t need to use an HD foundation when there is no need. I like that it is mixable and you can buy core colors to match your clients skin tone. The wearability is amazing as it lasts about 24hrs without breaking down on the skin.
Melissa S.
Review for: Other more...
Right now this is my favorite foundation. I used it for my wedding. It’s a medium coverage foundation but you can build it up if you want. The color I used matched me perfectly. It didn’t look heavy or cakey.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
I loved this foundation. It’s a pretty good shade match and doesn’t leave my skin looking noticeably flaky. I have some issues with my dry skin showing through but did not have that issue with this foundation. I like the more natural finish and the fact that it is a very buildable foundation. The only setback for me is the price point.
Denisse c.
Riverside, CA
My go to foundation i use aways i love having to use and the complexion it gives me and I also use a beauty blender to apply and this works wonders because it is long lasting and I recommend to others because I also heard Britney spears uses it and she looks flawless
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
This foundation is really nice right after you apply it, however, after a few hours I start to notice that it is sticking to dry patches I have on my face. It isn’t staying on my oily areas. This foundation is good when first applied, but it doesn't work for my combination skin. This foundation might work well for someone with "Normal skin" (no dry or oily areas).
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.