BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Cleo B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
this product is good. i think sometimes it goes on a little streaky though. it is a lightweight foundation, and i recomend it for people with dry skin. the finish is different depending on how much you put on, so that can be a con because it is unpridictable.. i would buy this foundation again because it lasts an eternity, and that is always a yes for me, when it comes to that componet.
Jasmine E.
North Las Vegas
Review for: 145 Neutral more...
The Make Up For Ever HD foundation is a good foundation for those looking for a medium-coverage, natural finish. I really enjoyed this product, however, I decided to no longer support Make Up Forever due to animal testing. The only problem I really encountered with this foundation was that I noticed my forehead would get oily over time, but other than that the product works well.
April D.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I really loved the original formula of this foundation. I am not the biggest fan of the HD reformulation. I love that the formula is weightless and that the coverage is buildable. Don't expect to get full coverage (but you'll get close before it starts to cake). If you have yellow undertones, you are sure to find a match in this line. Neutral girls, you will have more trouble finding your perfect match. I don't find this to be long wearing, nor overly impressive for the price. In comparison to other foundations in the same price range, I think there are better choices.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
This foundation is a perfect go to summer foundation, or if you like a very natural lightweight dewy foundation. I love that it was a match for my skin tone and I love how easy it is to apply and blend. My only complaint is that even with a setting spray, it doesn't last all day and if you touch your face often it will come off very quickly but other than that it is amazing.
Lindsay G.
United states
I really liked this foundation. It's the only one that seemed to work for me out of the other MUFE foundations I've tried. It looks flawless on the skin and didn't break me out. The only downside was mid day I did have to touch up with a little powder which is rare for me as I have dry skin. It wasn't anything major just a little dew in my tzone but it wasn't an oil slick.
Rehma K.
Columbia, MD
In the beginning I realy liked this foundation but the more I wore it them more it seems like the foundation oxidizes which made me look a few shades darker. The finish is great however, but by the end of the night it makes me look oily. In pictures the foundation looks great but I don't like the shade as much and the fact that it makes me look oily after a few hours.
Melanie D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was my hg foundation for years, every once in a while id try something else but just end up back at this one. It has a satin finish but doesn’t control oil at all, so i did have to blot and powder regularly but the way this looks is worth it. It looks natural but offers decent medium coverage and has decent wear time, especially for a foundation that isnt matte.
Marisa E.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I think this foundation does an excellent job of balancing both coverage and providing a matte yet dewy finish. I think this foundation is a nice texture without being too thin or too thick. I like buying it at Sephora due to the advise the sales associates can provide, the only downside is the price, however, it's a luxury brand, so you get what you pay for!
Emily d.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite foundations just because it fixes my under eye circles so nicely I hardly need concealer when I wear it.  It's a little drying on my skin but it's okay if I moisturize first.  I got this twice in my sephora Play! box but this last time they send me a wildly different skin tone and I gave it to a friend who really loved it.
Kristina I.
Review for: 118 Flesh more...
best foundation I’ve ever used. A little covers my whole face for a natural glow. It looks entirely natural and doesn’t even look like I’m wearing anything on my skin — even when I do more than one coat for a more full coverage look. I get compliments on my skin whenever I wear this and it makes me feel fresh. I can’t stress this enough: I don’t feel or look like I’m wearing make up. the bottle is expensive but again a little goes a long way and the finish is so worth my money. 10/10 would recommend
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon