BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is the best thing I have ever used. I suffer from moderate acne, and this product covers my blemishes no problem. I feel confident while wearing it, and it makes me feel flawless. Now, it is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth the money.
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
Great medium coverage foundation but not long lasting. It did get oily throughout the day and I have normal skin type. Very lightweight and has a lot of colors to choose from which made me want to try it. I would say take a sample before trying. Sephora
Alicen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This just wasn't the foundation for me. As the color was perfect the formula not so much. This seemed wet to me forever even when using a setting powder and the coverage wasn't nearly what I hoped for :( also not long lasting tho it doesn't claim to be
Kayla M.
This is one of the first foundations that I ever purchased from Sephora. I was told by many of my friends that Make Up Forever was a very light foundation that still had very good coverage. I have found that to be true. I don't usually like wearing a lot of makeup so I didn't want a thick makeup. This foundation was great for a first time foundation.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
This is a beautiful long wearing matte foundation.perfect for summer and when you're active. I love the finish it gives but if iqant something more satin or natural inuse a light reflecting primer underneath and it looks beautiful with till long wear time.
Hannah C.
Catonsville , MD
The best foundation for every skin type and for photography or videos. I love to use this with a damp beauty blender. I love this foundation so much. The price is perfect for the greatness of it. Love love this and would recommend to others any day
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My favorite foundation. I have combination skin but I prefer to feel moisturized, so I love the blendable coverage of this foundation. It's medium coverage. Doesn't feel heavy. Stays on. I don't like feeling like I have a lot on. So this is my go to.
Cami H.
W Lafayette, IN
Although it is a bit pricey, this is the best foundation I've ever tried. It blends to my skin so easily and looks flawless. My skin literally glows in pictures with it on. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and purchase again in the future.
Stephanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation because it looks so natural and feels so light on the face yet it still covers a lot. I would say its light to medium coverage but it's buildable. I use a beauty blender to apply and it's so easy. I would definitely repurchase.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I actually just got this foundation and I am extremely impressed with the first two uses. It's very buildable, depending on the amount of coverage needed. It's on the expensive side of foundations but that's probably because it's so good, can't complain about the quality.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon