BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Heather H.
Charleston, SC
I have used BareMinerals Matte powder foundation for years and it is still my go-to, but I recently tried the MUFE HD and I like it quite a bit too. It gives a nice coverage without looking caked on, but doesn't feel heavy at all. It takes longer for me to apply than the BareMinerals though, so I haven't completely converted yet and I'm not sure I will simply for that reason.
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
Great medium coverage foundation but not long lasting. It did get oily throughout the day and I have normal skin type. Very lightweight and has a lot of colors to choose from which made me want to try it. I would say take a sample before trying. Sephora
Richelle R.
I wanted to love this foundation, but just couldn't. The color was too light. I ended up not liking the finish either. It like to use a brush to apply, and this formula showed brush strokes even after it had set. It also caused breakouts in some areas.
Kayla M.
This is one of the first foundations that I ever purchased from Sephora. I was told by many of my friends that Make Up Forever was a very light foundation that still had very good coverage. I have found that to be true. I don't usually like wearing a lot of makeup so I didn't want a thick makeup. This foundation was great for a first time foundation.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
This is a beautiful long wearing matte foundation.perfect for summer and when you're active. I love the finish it gives but if iqant something more satin or natural inuse a light reflecting primer underneath and it looks beautiful with till long wear time.
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! it's been one of my go to foundations for a few years now. It's a little expensive but it's worth the price. The color is great and blends well without leaving your face feeling greasy or like you have cake batter smeared all over your face. Plus it lasts all day, even through the humid summers of Florida. I highly recommend buying this.
Isamarie R.
Bronx, NY
I always have a hard time finding a foundation that can last all day without looking greasy or dry in that fact. I have combo skin dry on my cheeks but very oily on my T-zone. I found this foundation to apply very smoothly and last all day and gives me a very natural look. love!
Alicen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This just wasn't the foundation for me. As the color was perfect the formula not so much. This seemed wet to me forever even when using a setting powder and the coverage wasn't nearly what I hoped for :( also not long lasting tho it doesn't claim to be
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I bought this because I was battling cystic acne and I needed some heavy coverage. It is very easy to apply and it is definitely full coverage. I was slightly disappointed with how oily my face felt with this. I needed to carry powder with me because it would shine up so quickly! That was an interesting problem for me because I don’t have oily skin at all.
April W.
Saint Peter, MN
Great foundation, goes on Super easy and is very bendable. I use a damp sports gear and it looks like skin, only better. I would say this I'd medium to full coverage. There is a lot of color choices as well which is nice. It Also lasts for a long time!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.