BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Janet V.
Hampshire, IL
This is an "ok" foundation for me. I have been using it for awhile but it does nothing for my oily skin. If anything, it makes my skin more oily. Within an hour, my face is very shiny. However, it does a good job of evening out your skin tone. It has build-able coverage so you can decide how much to cover. I find that it sinks into my laugh lines and doesn't disguise my pores. It can also feel heavy on your face after applying.
Natalia P.
Salem, MA
I picked this foundation up at Sephora because it was recommended for me. I have sensitive oily and acne prone skin. This did nothing for me. It laid on my face like a sheet mask and did not give me any coverage. I tried to love it but it did nothing for me. Also even though they have SO many shades I still felt in between shades. Sephora associates didn't even know which one to recommend cause none matched perfectly very disappointing I don't understand what the big hype about this product is about
Jamie M.
Gowanda, NY
I have only tried this twice and I love the coverage and formula but it doesn't seem to work well for my combination to dry skin... I was so excited to try this because I have heard great reviews but it made my dry patches more noticeable. I would like to try it again if I used a more moisturizing primer and or used a more intense moisturizer prior to application.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is my favorite Foundation by far out of everything I have ever used. When it says full coverage it's not lying. It has the best coverage I've ever used. The Ultra HD makes the correction so clear and perfect. It is worth every penny and is a great price.
Alexandra P.
Santa Rosa , CA
This foundation is a dewy foundation. Whenever i put it on it makes my skin look absolutely flawless. It has amazing coverage. It is a bit pricey but i definitely feel like it is worth the price. I use this foundation whenever I want to have a very natural skin finish look. It also looks great on camera A+
Miranda M.
Duluth, MN
I Love this foundation! it is amazing! It long lasting and looks so natural and beautiful on the skin! I have normal to oily skin and i did set this with a powder but would be fine without it. I bought mine at sephora. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Tiffany S.
Highlands, TX
I love this foundation it makes your skin look so healthy and the color range is so good the color i chose is the exact color of my skin and evens it out and i like applying this with a beauty blender & for extra hydration i spray the mufe mist and fix spray
Jennifer S.
Moody, AL
Love this foundation. Has good coverage. Color matched perfectly with my skin tone. I don't get a flashback in pictures. It lasts all day. Smell isn't anything you wouldn't expect from a foundation. I bought mine from Sephora where the color matched me also.
Jude V.
I am so in love with this foundation. It wears like a dream, and it goes on so smoothly on top of my primer. It has full coverage and it is really simple to apply. It lasts all day with a setting spray and powder and it is not cakey. I'm totally in love, guys.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I didn't like this foundation i had heard so many good reviews about it but when i got my hands on it i didn't like it. The foundation doesn't last a long time i have combination skin and by the end of the day my skin was oily i wouldn't buy this product again.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.