BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Ive used this Makeup Forever HD Foundation for a while now and I love it! I purchased mines from Sephora and it really is a heaven sent. I like the fact that it is full coverage without feeling heavy. It's very lightweight and buildable. There are tons of shade that match many different skin tones. And if used with a lightweight foundation brush, less is more.
Alisha P.
Louisville, KY
Regarding the stick version of this foundation. Super full coverage but still looks like skin. I love the idea of not having to get your hands dirty. Gives a beautiful satin finish. Star off for not being as long lasting at I would like, but still worth it.
Brianna P.
Atwater, Ca
I started out wearing the Tarte Clay Foundation for full coverage. I liked it but it get a little too heavy at times. I recently purchased this & it gave me the same results! Except it feels like my skin! The con of this product is it can be quite expensive. But it's definitely worth every penny. Goes a long ways as well. I've had this product for 2 months now :)
Kathleen M.
I honestly do not feel any difference from ultra to HD but Ultra does look better on camera. It has a dewy effect even for dry skin so if you don't like it, you can always use a their translucent powder or sometimes I use bareMineral's matte foundation to tone down that dewy effect.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I bout this foundation because of all the great reviews I've read about it and also because I've heard people say it works good for people with dry skin , so I finally purchased it and I'm not really feeling it. It cakes up on my face no matter how much moisterizer I apply before hand idk maybe I need a better moisterizer and primer but I'm really disappointed.
Melissa M.
This is a great higher end foundation. It blends so evenly and smoothly. It's not super heavy and doesn't look cakey, yet it has great coverage. The only downside is the price, for me personally. I find that Revlon Colorstay foundation is very comparable to the Make Up Forever foundation, but at a much better price.
Aisha K.
Richardson , TX
I have had this foundation for a year and half and am n love. It's the only foundation I use and gives my skin a flawless finish especially used with a beauty blender. It's my holy grail and I love it and definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a foundation. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it cuz it'll last you awhile since a little goes a long way.
Jessica O.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love Makeup Forever! This foundation was reformulated and I do prefer the old version but this one is just fine. It still looks natural and makes your skin look flawless without looking cakey. Love them as a brand in general. It tends to last on me all day.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love make up for ever HD Foundation! It's $40 (when I bought it) and it leaves you with a soft as powder feel. I first bought it for use on my wedding day, because I knew I would need touch ups and needed something light and airy to be used all day but that would do great for photos! I was over the moon with how well it did and held up, everyone thought my makeup was professionally done thanks in part to this little baby!
Haley F.
Wilmington, VT
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I find this to work just as well as my Nars, and blends just as well. I think it may be a little more expensive, but still worth it. In my opinion, the more I find myself spending on products, the longer they seem to last on my face and also in my makeup bag.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.