BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Donelle W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has decent coverage and is very blendable. It has a pretty finish. I do prefer the HD stick over the liquid but this isn’t bad At all. I use a little more than one pump for my entire face and it’s medium buildable coverage. The price is a tad high but it’s worth it, you get what you pay for. I have dry skin and this works for me. I apply it with a damp beauty blender.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Decent foundation with good coverage. Seemed a bi heavy to me and made my oily skin look just a little greasy and went on streaky to me. It felt a bit heavy on. It did last all day if you're into that dewy finish. It's bit on the pricy side but a little bit goes a long way.
Lindsay O.
Clarendon Hills, IL
Purchased this foundation from Sephora after an extensive search for the best foundation to wear in a summer wedding outdoors. Product looked flawless in prictures and held up in the heat pretty well. I have a lot of redness and the coverage was not as buildable as I was hoping for but will definitely continue to use on the days when I only want a lighter coverage.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
At first I really liked this foundation and the coverage seemed nice but after some time I was less than pleased with the application and the finished product. It seemed streaky to me and then I had a hard time covering up breakouts. Idk if my skin changed or if I possibly got a bad batch the last time but I no longer use their foundation, I would however give it another chance.
Trish M.
Springville , UT
I have combination skin. I get very dry around my nostrils and mouth but very oily in the T-zone area. I Love this makeup. It can wear off a little on especially oily days though. When that happens I use a blotting paper to help and reapply makeup forever duo mat pressed powder. I used this wedding for my wedding and my skin looked flawless in person and it pictures.
Raegan S.
Fontana, CA
This foundation works for so many people, but I find it really runny and not as full coverage as I expected. I would say this foundation is more a light to medium coverage definitely build-able but for my normal to oily skin gets cakey and doesn't has a weird finish this product is win for most but didn't work for me. I find it better to mix with other foundations.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation for many reasons. I love how they have so many shades. You just don’t this kind of shade range very often. It is a matte finish and it is perfect for my oily skin. I have cool undertones and I can easily find a shade in the range unlike many other brands. I would say the coverage is medium to full. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a great foundation - it's my go-to choice and has been for the last 3 or so years. I have not purchased other brands since I tried this for the first time. I prefer Full Coverage and this product gives me a nice full coverage without looking too thick or cakey.
Tiffiney B.
This foundation is great! I use it inbetween using my Nars foundation. This foundation can become oily however. If you are photographed with it on you will glow or shine. That can be a plus or a negative. I do love the feel of the foundation and it is not heavy.
MK S.
Salinas, CA
This was the first non-drugstore foundation that I ever purchased. I have since changed to a different brand (simply because I like to try new brands every so often), but while I used MUFE I enjoyed it. The coverage was moderate - it covered blemishes well but was definitely not full-coverage. If you want more coverage just layer it. It doesn't look too caked if you do so. It seemed to work better for me when I used a foundation primer before I applied my foundation. It's not ideal for oily skin. I liked the pump on the bottle versus a twist on cap like many drugstore foundations have.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.