BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Crystall C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this foundation when I had to be on-air for television work. The coverage is great, but I felt every layer on my skin that I felt like my skin couldn't breathe. Lightweight application but heavy feeling, and it leaves my skin dewy, which I did not like. I would rather use it as a concealer in certain areas I really wanted to focus on and blend it in my beauty blender.
MJP ..
Las Vegas, NV
This new formula is groundbreaking. It says it is invisible on skin and it is! It still lets your skin breathe while keeping your skin looking flawless. It's last is moderate and finish is semi matte and doesn't clog pores but if you're looking for super high coverage this is not for you! If your skin is in a good position and you just want an extra goddess flow this is for you
Veronica N.
Marrero, LA
This is by far my favorite foundation! I've tried many and this is always my top pick. I love the finish of this foundation and the way I look with it on when I take pictures. It gives me just the right amount of coverage that I need and makes my face look flawless.
Jennifer F.
I did not enjoy this foundation at all. It was very difficult to find a match for my skin tone as it was either too light or too dark. Also, the foundation did not stay on at all. After less than 5 hours it had slid off my face, leaving me looking blotchy. I tried it out for two or three days and then just got rid of it as it was a waste of time, and unfortunately money.
Anna P.
I really love this, even though it is pricey. The color ranges are excellent, especially for yellow skin tones ( wear 153). I love that it has a pump, but it's not great for traveling as the lid pops off and make spills every where. I love the consistency and the coverage, and like the name says this photographs really well. It doesn't make me break out and covers everything.
bidhya s.
I absolutely love this foundation. Application is easy. Use brush or sponge or hands. Its long lasting. The shade is my perfect match. My skin is dry and this foundation is bit on matte side But it doesn't look patchy or dry on my skin. It also feels really good on skin (on cakeface feeling) . And most important, it photographs very well. The skin looks so flawless and even.
Mayra  O.
This is a great foundation with medium to full coverage. I've tried many foundations and this was by far the best for my dry skin.
It has a dewy finish and your skin looks so flawless in person as well as in photos. This foundation certainly lives up to all the hype!!!
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my go to everyday foundation when I want a more flawless look or am taking photos. It gives complete coverage and lasts all day without fading or going blotchy. You can layer it to add more or less coverage. There’s lots of shade options to get the correct color match. I’ve never broken out using this formula. I always recommend this. You can apply with your fingers, a blender sponge or foundation brush.
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used to be obsessed with this foundation, but for some reason, I think the formula must have changed or something because I don't think it lasts as long as it used to. It still looks good on, but I prefer Too Faced Born this Way foundation for everyday wear now.
Michelle C.
Folsom , CA
I cosplay & have my photo taken all day long. I could never find a foundation that last all day, has full coverage & makes my photo look flawless, until I found this! I found it a Sephora & the price is perfect. A little goes a long way & it lasts all day & night!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.