BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Regi W.
I bought this year's ago for my birthday and have never found a foundation that looks as good on my skin. I have no repurchased it simply because right now I am on a skincare journey and have spent too much money on skin care items, but it IS on my repurchase list.
bidhya s.
I absolutely love this foundation. Application is easy. Use brush or sponge or hands. Its long lasting. The shade is my perfect match. My skin is dry and this foundation is bit on matte side But it doesn't look patchy or dry on my skin. It also feels really good on skin (on cakeface feeling) . And most important, it photographs very well. The skin looks so flawless and even.
Crystall C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this foundation when I had to be on-air for television work. The coverage is great, but I felt every layer on my skin that I felt like my skin couldn't breathe. Lightweight application but heavy feeling, and it leaves my skin dewy, which I did not like. I would rather use it as a concealer in certain areas I really wanted to focus on and blend it in my beauty blender.
Elizabeth L.
Weymouth, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I actually was blessed to get this product in a voxbox, and I am obsessed. It evens out the skin but in a buildable manner, so it looks super natural. It's so lightweight you don't even feel like you are wearing foundation. Works great and blends well even on my dry skin.
Anna P.
I really love this, even though it is pricey. The color ranges are excellent, especially for yellow skin tones ( wear 153). I love that it has a pump, but it's not great for traveling as the lid pops off and make spills every where. I love the consistency and the coverage, and like the name says this photographs really well. It doesn't make me break out and covers everything.
Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA
So I've been experimenting with makeup for my upcoming wedding and I've heard that this is the foundation to use. Well, I got a sample at Sephora and now I'm going back to buy it! My face had been looking so flat and one dimensional, even with blush and highlight. But this foundation brightened up my face without making it shiny or greasy. This is a wonderful product!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Following the HD Primer and set with HD translucent powder (or any good trustworthy translucent powder you own,) this will create a flawless face! It lasts for about 6 hours if properly set, at least on combo skin. For dry skin it may last longer, and for oily skin it may wear more quickly! If you have oily skin, make it last longer by retouching a few times throughout the day!
Veronica N.
Marrero, LA
This is by far my favorite foundation! I've tried many and this is always my top pick. I love the finish of this foundation and the way I look with it on when I take pictures. It gives me just the right amount of coverage that I need and makes my face look flawless.
Natasha J.
Atlanta, GA
Ultra HD is my favorite foundation right now! It's not full coverage so I do have to do 2-3 coats, however, I am a bit of a cake face. I have oily skin and surprisingly Ultra HD does a good job of controlling the oils and not producing more so if you have oily skin like muah, I definitely recommend ULTRA HD from MUF
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
This is good foundation but not the best. It does not do a great job at covering up my blemishes and dark spots. I would recommend this foundation to someone with great clear skin that is not oily. The packaging is great and theres a lot of product in there to last.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon