BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Megan N.
This was my holy grail foundation until the Ultra came along. However I still love this foundation. I have dry skin and find my favorite was to apply this foundation is with a beauty blender. This foundation looks stunning in photographs and videos. I have recommended it to many friends and will continue to recommend it.
LizzBeth M.
This foundation is great with my oily skin. It is very light weight with build able coverage. This covers up all my redness perfectly without the need to use concealer. This is great with people with oily to combination skin. It is a matte finish. I always keep going back to it.
Kelly W.
Rexburg, ID
I love this foundation. It's my current go-to for everyday and evenings. I can build the coverage without it feeling heavy or wet. I've used a brush, sponge, and finger to apply it and it goes on so evenly regardless of my tool. I think that's the sign of a good product!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
i received this product in my ipsy bag, same exact color, and i absolutely fell in love! i am still using it and will definitely buy it when i finish this first one. it covers well, and it feels lightless. i can say i am very pleased with it! you can find it at sephora.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
SO, I got this foundation in my ipsy bag this month and was super excited! I wanted to see what a foundation that cost so much could do....let me tell you, it does amazing stuff! My biggest complaint about foundation in general is that it doesn't stay in place, but not with this brand! I can wear it for over 12 hours and look as fresh at 6pm as I did at 6am.

Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA
So I've been experimenting with makeup for my upcoming wedding and I've heard that this is the foundation to use. Well, I got a sample at Sephora and now I'm going back to buy it! My face had been looking so flat and one dimensional, even with blush and highlight. But this foundation brightened up my face without making it shiny or greasy. This is a wonderful product!
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love love love this liquid Foundation. It does not have any SPF so there is no flashback in pictures. Great for when you are taking professional pictures or for brides. If you want sun protection you may want to add some underneath. Long wearing. Will purchase again!
Elizabeth L.
Weymouth, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I actually was blessed to get this product in a voxbox, and I am obsessed. It evens out the skin but in a buildable manner, so it looks super natural. It's so lightweight you don't even feel like you are wearing foundation. Works great and blends well even on my dry skin.
Regi W.
I bought this year's ago for my birthday and have never found a foundation that looks as good on my skin. I have no repurchased it simply because right now I am on a skincare journey and have spent too much money on skin care items, but it IS on my repurchase list.
Rocio V.
This foundation does what it promise it's full coverage which its my big thing with foundations. Leaves the face soft and smooth. After putting this foundation in I use the powder foundation to seal it. I can't be any happier with this product .
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.