BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Marissa S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I can not get enough of this foundation. Even though it is on the pricier side, it is worth every penny. I have dry skin and it held up great on my skin. Lasted all day. I don't set my foundation, and it still held up. Its medium to full coverage. Great shade selection. It makes skin look like skin without looking like a mask, but still gives you a flawless application. Its a satin to matte finish.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
A favorite foundation of mine! Makeup forever HD is great for a medium coverage with a natural finish that will last all day! This foundation is made to last "forever" and is water resistant (read: great for summer humidity). If you have normal to dry skin I would definitely recommend this.
Nosheen K.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have really oily skin and I heard so many good things about this product that I figured okay lets try it out. I bought it and swatched it in the store and it was okay. When I came home and tried it on, my skin looked flawless. It makes my skin look alive and beautiful. It's really silky and gives a satin finish. The coverage is medium to heavy but you can build on it. I love how it comes in so many color ranges and will suit every skin tone. It's an amazing foundation for people with oily skin. If you have dry skin this will be really good as well.
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I attended an event at Sephora when I bought this, so I was color matched nicely. I know everyone loves this, but I ended up feeling meh about it. I have a lot of keratosis on my face which I really like covering. This formula did not provide the coverage I had hoped it would. After I apply with a beauty sponge and add powder, it kind of buffed off? It doesn't happen with other foundations? Just not my favorite foundation.
Trisha F.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff! Goes on super easy with my beauty blender and i love that its buildable. I don't require much on my face since I've been blessed with pretty even skin but i love that this covers up my few dark spots and redness and it doesn't feel cakey! I always set it with my translucent powder and it lasts all day! So glad the girls at sephora recommended this to me! I'm a huge fan of make up forever!
Katie V.
Lexington, NC
This is so nice to wear when pictures will be taken. It shows so nicely and never flashes backs in photos. I wear this frequently and get so many compliments on my makeup. It lasts all day and wears really nicely compared to other foundations. The color selection is huge, which is nice for someone pale like me who often can't find a light enough shade. This is something I continue to buy all the time.
Alyssa W.
Eugene, OR
I have tried this foundation from Sephora and my thing is that, I need a lot of coverage. I have acne and scarring as well as dark spots. It would be good for someone that doesn't want as much coverage. My face got oily with this and it would smear. Not my favorite, especially for the price.
Raquel M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I really like this foundation. If you don't want a really "cakey" look and something that looks more natural and blended, I recommend this product. It really makes your skin look flawless and using a beauty blender will make it have that airbrush soft kind of look. I really recommend this.
Brittany H.
Newton, GA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Let me start off by saying I have extremely oily skin and moderate acne. This product just doesn't work for me because the finish is just too dewy, so by the end of the day I wind up looking like a grease pit. Even if I blot, it's still horrifying. I definitely wouldn't recommend this foundation if you have problematic skin, either, because I find myself having to use five to ten pumps to get full coverage.
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
A gorgeous liquid foundation for a flawless satin finish for photos, and great coverage. This shade is yellow-based and would work well for those around NC20-25. I don't like this for an everyday foundation because I don't think it holds up to oil very well, but I love it for photography and special occasions - my skin just looks FLAWLESS.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon