BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Gabrielle A.
Republic, MO
OBSESSED would be the accurate word for how I feel about this foundation! I have extremely finicky skin and this balances it out so well! It is a long wear foundation, so I can wear it to work all day and then just apply a little setting powder before heading out for the night! I have spent entirely too much money on foundation in the past trying to find the right one. This Makeup Forever foundation has found its forever spot in my heart and my makeup bag!
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ
Just recently tried this foundation and I absolutely love it. It gives you that flawless airbrushed look. I used the Benefit Professional Primer and No finishing powder and applied the foundation with a beauty blender. Love the finish. and the sample that i got was fairly small and I was able to use it for a long time. Will purchase the Kit from Sephora so i can try the Primer and the Microfinish powder.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
This is probably the only foundation shade range where I found my perfect shade, however, this new formula did nothing for my oily skin. It disappeared after a few hours with a primer and setting spray. I ended up returning it because it just didn't fit my needs for long days at school.
Yue D.
I know for some people this is their HG foundation but for me... I would rather have something more like a tinted moisturizer. This is definitely on the heavier texture side meaning it probably has more coverage if you need that. I felt like it didn't really blend well for me but maybe I didn't apply it correctly. Overall, it wasn't for me and I felt itchy after applying it as well.
Monica M.
Parlier, CA
Literally the most perfect foundation I have ever bought. First off it comes with a pump which is great for liquid foundation. They actually have a shade light enough for my pale skin without it being too pink. The coverage is medium but it's buildable. The finish is more on the dewy side and I have really oily skin but I set it with a translucent powder and it stays all day. This is my hold grail foundation I love it sooooo much I highly recommend it.
Kimberly F.
Spanaway, WA
This has been my go to foundation for YEARS. I'm in the shade 173 and although this is a bit pricey it comes in so many shades that you cant get your color match wrong. its very easy to apply and the packaging is great. I definitely recommend this to everyone starting in makeup
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
The Makeup Forever HD Liquid foundations are all I use on my clients. I love how easy and even this foundation goes on no matter the skin type. The coverage is amazing and leaves everyone with a flawless finish! I will continue to buy this in multiple shades again and again!
Nicole W.
Frederick, Co
This foundation strikes the perfect balance of full coverage and light weight feel.
I have always struggled with my foundations. To effectively cover my blemishes my foundation had to be thick, heavy, and mask like. Discovering this product made my makeup routine a much more pleasant experience. I recommend this product for anyone who wants flawless coverage with a feather touch.
Hannah C.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is my most recent high end foundation purchase! It blends like a dream. The coverage is medium, so you have to build it up if you want full coverage. But it looks so natural on the skin! It evens out the skin tone but does not look cakey. I'm so happy I purchased this one.
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
hands down the best foundation on the market. i cannot feel it when its on my face and its 100% invisible. it makes me look flawless and i only need to use a tiny bit of product i would recommend this t anyone who has dry skin and is having a hard time finding a good foundation
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.