BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Allison T.
Knoxville, TN
I have very oily skin and this product seemed to make my face more oily, quicker. The coverage was very nice and the finish was very nice, I just wouldn't recommend for oily skin. The color matched my skin PERFECTLY. Really everything else about this foundation is perfect, but I can't wear it on long days or I will literally be a mirror. If I'm only going somewhere for an hour or two, I can pull it off. Or if I mix with another foundation it is fine as well. Worth the money if you don't have oily skin!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box but was really hesitant to try it since I never wear foundation. It goes on really nice and matched my skin color perfectly. It is medium coverage, which I like, so it looks very natural. It’s very easy to blend too. It also doesn’t oxidize which is one of my biggest pet peeves with makeup. I will definitely consider this if I ever look to buy a foundation.
Alaina T.
I loved this foundation. It did everything I needed it to do and looked amazing in pictures. I wish they would bring this formula back instead of the new one because the new one is just terrible. I recommend this to anyone who can get their hands on it
Genesis M.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
this is really not my foundation color but I'm reviewing the product itself. this product is the best in foundation it left a demi matte finish on my skin and my face looked like it had no makeup . it was also powdery after a bit because it works to control oil and leave your skin looking beautiful . last all day
Kaitlyn H.
AMAZING foundation! This is the foundation I used on my wedding day and it was stunning! There was no white cast due to flash photography and it lasted the entire evening! I used a beauty blender to apply this foundation and it applied beautifully that way! There is a large range of shades, so you are sure to find your match. I would HIGHLY recommend this product, especially for brides!
Angeline P.
Reno, NV
I like the formula of this foundation, as it's very light and feels good on the skin, but I prefer my foundation to be a fuller coverage and this is only a light-to-medium coverage. I also have a tendency to get very oil by the end of the day, so this does not wear well as the day goes on.
Alyssa K.
Jackson
Even though there are a wide range of colors, there still isn't the perfect match for me. That's why I'm only giving it 4 stars. It looks gorgeous on the face though, and truly makes you look airbrushed, yet natural at the same time. It's the weirdest thing. I am in the fairest shade and it's slightly too pink for me, but I make it work because the coverage and staying power is phenomenal.
Emili T.
Tulsa, OK
One of my favorite foundations ever. I've had some problems finding the right color and their colors are pretty yellow undertones but the formula is excellent. Very similar to Urban Decay but a little thicker. I would highly recommend and pro ably will buy again eventually.
Emely T.
This is such a good foundation. I love that it’s a medium to buildable coverage. I am dryer skin type and this works so well for me. I would definitely repurchase. I purchased this from Sephora. I highly recommend this foundation.
Rachael H.
I liked this product but didn't love it! I used it for a few days after getting a sample from Sephora. My face didn't look as bright and natural as I would of liked. The color match was phenomenal though! I'm thinking of giving it another try since I've heard such great things
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.