BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Natalie V.
Hamden, CT
I am a sucker for foundations and once I tried this one my collection became less extensive because I finally found one of my FAVE foundations! It's the perfect finish for normal to combo skin! There's also a ton of shades so everyone is bound to find something that works for them!
Melissa N.
Lincoln, NE
Fabulous foundation. Medium to full coverage that's easily buildable and blendable. They have many different shades for all skin tones whether you have a pink undertone, yellow undertone, or a neutral undertone, this foundation is wonderful. It stays on all day even through the humid summer. You can apply it with your fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender and you'll get a flawless application.
Kailey S.
Dallas, TX
This foundation seriously makes my skin look flawless! I wasn't sure how well it would work considering I have combination-oily skin, but it looks absolutely beautiful. I apply it with a foundation brush and it looks like skin only better. My favorite foundation I have tried yet.
Michelle P.
hollywood
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I swear by this foundation!!! I will never go elsewhere! I have dry skin and this coverage is perfect for my skin. Very hydrating but not dewy nor matte. A good in between. I tell everyone about this foundation. I have been using it for 3 years now, interested in trying the sticks.
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
This is a beautiful foundation. it has medium/buildable coverage. it has a natural finish and is long wearing. also makeup forever has the largest range of foundation shades. however, it claims to be "HD" for taking photos but it has spf in it and that causes flashback in photos ):
Lauren H.
Miamisburg, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received this in a voxbox and love it so much! It's great for days where I need a light weight foundation. It is buildable and hydrating, which works well for my dry skin. The coverage is not as great as the foundation stick, but if you prefer a lighter coverage this one is for you.
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
This is THE BEST high end foundation I have ever purchased. It gives the perfect amount of coverage, doesn't look cakey on the skin, feels great, and keeps my skin looking flawless all day long. I would absolutely recommend this and have repurchased and will continue to repurchase!
Charlene L.
West Covina, CA
Even when I apply primer and a setting spray, I find that this just doesn't really last all day. I didn't see any huge differences in my skin when I applied this. It's really just too expensive for how much it offers. Maybe if you do some modeling or take a lot of pictures, you'll find the HD coverage useful, but for someone like me, who just needs an everyday foundation, this really isn't that great. I mean, it's decent, but really not worth the price.
Christie L.
Nashville
Great coverage. Lots of colors to find your perfect match. Excellent staying power- I work 12 hour shifts with no chance to touch up my makeup. The foundation stays all day, doesn't settle into wrinkles, wear off, get dry or oily. Great when looking for more coverage, matte finish
Sydney M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this after a friend suggested I try it. I picked it up because I knew that Kim Kardashian claimed she used it. I loved it at first. But now I hate it. It oxidizes so if you're picking it up, go down a shade. Its super oily and heavy. I felt like I was wearing a mask wearing this. Now that I'm looking back on it, it's just not a foundation I would advise anyone with oily skin to use.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.