BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I cannot say enough about this foundation. I use it for my everyday foundation but I also just used it for wedding make up. It gave me flawless coverage that lasted literally 10 hours and it never appeared "caked" on to achieve this look. It gave me the flawless face I needed for a special day. It blends with any concealer/blush/primer out there. There is truly no better foundation that I have found thus far.
Kristy T.
Rio Rancho , NM
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is ok I like the natural finish it has but it doesn’t last long at all! I use this foundation for natural makeup days! The coverage isn’t that good so if you have anything to cover this probably isn’t gonna work out for you but I always spot conceal and have no issues! I used this just on my running errand days when I wanna look a little put together not for a night out or long period of time...
Elizabeth P.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I've gone through two bottles of it and I can't say any bad things. It feels super natural on your skin and it doesn't cake up after a couple of hours. It gives off a very even texture overall, which I absolutely love! Highly recommend this foundation!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
This is my all time favorite foundation ever!! I love how matte it stays all day and it makes my skin look so flawless. It does not crease or smudge through out long day wear and does look great on camera!! Highly recommend!!!!! It is more pricey compared to a drug store foundation but worth the extra cost!
Chavonne L.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the range of shades MUFE has to offer.. It has been a go to for me since before 2011 due to the fact it lives up to its reputation. It is long lasting however be sure to set/bake said areas if you're looking to really give this HD foundation an added boost with it's staying power.
Daniela L.
Oceanside, CA
I carry this foundation in my kit. It's a medium build able foundation. Skin looks radiant and gorgeous. It can look natural/dewy depending on your skin type. It works for those with sensitive skin. It works best for dry/normal Skin. Those with oily skin definitely need a mattefying primer. I set with the MUFE HD powder for a natural look. Only con is that it doesn't last more than 12 hours.
Maya B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this foundation! It's really nice to apply and gives your face a sort of a dewy appearance. It's definitely a medium coverage but build-able to full coverage. The foundation also gives a natural skin like finish that is lightweight and feels as if you don't have any makeup on. The only criticism that I have is that it is not transfer free, with or without a powder. However It is definitely worth the money and overall just gives a beautiful appearance.
Brooke F.
Mason, TX
I have combination oily skin & thought I wasn't going to like it as much as I did. The lady at Sephora told me to give it a go so I do. This foundation gives me full coverage and that really young and healthy glow without my skin looking oily, but after about 7+ hrs or so of wearing it I would have to touch up so oily patches. I would totally recommend this foundation for every skin type, but I think it would be a match made in heaven for people with dry skin.
Glenna B.
I've been using MUF for a few years now. Hands down the best foundation ever. As I've aged my skin has actually improved. This is light, yet covers imperfections. It feels as if I have nothing on, sometimes I forget that I do. It lasts all day, feels fantastic & good value for size.
Christine T.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I really love this foundation. I received compliments on my complexion when I wore it - which never happens to me; so that must mean something! I've heard from others that this oxidizes on their skin, but I never had that problem. I haven't tried it since they reformulated it, so I can't speak to that. I do really enjoy the coverage it gives and the effect it has on my skin's overall appearance.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.