BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Marissa S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I can not get enough of this foundation. Even though it is on the pricier side, it is worth every penny. I have dry skin and it held up great on my skin. Lasted all day. I don't set my foundation, and it still held up. Its medium to full coverage. Great shade selection. It makes skin look like skin without looking like a mask, but still gives you a flawless application. Its a satin to matte finish.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Looks better the longer you wear it. I have dry skin and I was worried it would exaggerate my dry patches, but it does not! I normally go for a dewy foundation since it compliments my dry skin but this is a nice natural finish and looks flawless. Got bumped all the way to the top of my list.
Katie V.
Lexington, NC
This is so nice to wear when pictures will be taken. It shows so nicely and never flashes backs in photos. I wear this frequently and get so many compliments on my makeup. It lasts all day and wears really nicely compared to other foundations. The color selection is huge, which is nice for someone pale like me who often can't find a light enough shade. This is something I continue to buy all the time.
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
Definitely one of the best foundations out there, hands down. It does not cake up at all, yet it has amazing coverage. It has an amazing finish, and makes you feel refreshed and looking stunning. It does not have a scent and it does not make your skin dry, and it is definitely worth its price
Nosheen K.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have really oily skin and I heard so many good things about this product that I figured okay lets try it out. I bought it and swatched it in the store and it was okay. When I came home and tried it on, my skin looked flawless. It makes my skin look alive and beautiful. It's really silky and gives a satin finish. The coverage is medium to heavy but you can build on it. I love how it comes in so many color ranges and will suit every skin tone. It's an amazing foundation for people with oily skin. If you have dry skin this will be really good as well.
Jina O.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation is really great because of the shade range. It is also very good for high definition (taking photos). I have very dry skin and it is not as hydrating as I would like but looks fantastic when applied over a primer. I apply it with a beauty blender and it's really blend-able.
Morgan A.
New Castle, PA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation is definitely my number one choice. It blends out like a dream and is always very easy to apply. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth every penny. I will always have this foundation and it is heavy coverage, so it's nice for events where you want a flawless face.
Jasmine S.
Broke out my skin. RIP. Honestly, I loved it until my skin looked like a war zone the next day. It's a sheer kind of coverage. I don't like the smell, but it's not that noticeable after it's been on you for a while. Unfortunately, after it made my skin cry I won't be repurchasing ever again.
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
A gorgeous liquid foundation for a flawless satin finish for photos, and great coverage. This shade is yellow-based and would work well for those around NC20-25. I don't like this for an everyday foundation because I don't think it holds up to oil very well, but I love it for photography and special occasions - my skin just looks FLAWLESS.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I cannot say enough about this foundation. I use it for my everyday foundation but I also just used it for wedding make up. It gave me flawless coverage that lasted literally 10 hours and it never appeared "caked" on to achieve this look. It gave me the flawless face I needed for a special day. It blends with any concealer/blush/primer out there. There is truly no better foundation that I have found thus far.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.