BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
I tried the HD for a wedding (and a week before) to test how I like the formula. I used the matte velvet previously. The color was definitely more realistic to my skin tone and was more flattering in pictures. However, I am too oily for this foundation. My skin was wet by the end of a few hours.
Emily C.
Lawndale, CA
Love this foundation, it blends so well to my skin and has so many different variety in shades. It's a very natural look with lightweight coverage. Not cakey at all! It is worth every penny so I will definitely repurchase! Also has yellow undertone and pink undertones that is really hard to find.
Alyssa W.
Eugene, OR
I have tried this foundation from Sephora and my thing is that, I need a lot of coverage. I have acne and scarring as well as dark spots. It would be good for someone that doesn't want as much coverage. My face got oily with this and it would smear. Not my favorite, especially for the price.
Raquel M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I really like this foundation. If you don't want a really "cakey" look and something that looks more natural and blended, I recommend this product. It really makes your skin look flawless and using a beauty blender will make it have that airbrush soft kind of look. I really recommend this.
Brittany H.
Newton, GA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Let me start off by saying I have extremely oily skin and moderate acne. This product just doesn't work for me because the finish is just too dewy, so by the end of the day I wind up looking like a grease pit. Even if I blot, it's still horrifying. I definitely wouldn't recommend this foundation if you have problematic skin, either, because I find myself having to use five to ten pumps to get full coverage.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
A favorite foundation of mine! Makeup forever HD is great for a medium coverage with a natural finish that will last all day! This foundation is made to last "forever" and is water resistant (read: great for summer humidity). If you have normal to dry skin I would definitely recommend this.
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I attended an event at Sephora when I bought this, so I was color matched nicely. I know everyone loves this, but I ended up feeling meh about it. I have a lot of keratosis on my face which I really like covering. This formula did not provide the coverage I had hoped it would. After I apply with a beauty sponge and add powder, it kind of buffed off? It doesn't happen with other foundations? Just not my favorite foundation.
Trisha F.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff! Goes on super easy with my beauty blender and i love that its buildable. I don't require much on my face since I've been blessed with pretty even skin but i love that this covers up my few dark spots and redness and it doesn't feel cakey! I always set it with my translucent powder and it lasts all day! So glad the girls at sephora recommended this to me! I'm a huge fan of make up forever!
Amy C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Beautiful finish and effortlessly blends to match my skin tone. My only issue is due to having combination skin so during the winter months I tend to be more flaky and dry which can make a smooth application difficult. This however is a great foundation and I have gotten my mom on board for about a year now. Her skin is beautiful at age 58!
Jessica A.
Lakewood, WA
I love that MF offers a shade pale enough for me but the coverage is barely medium and it clings to all my trouble spots rather than masking them. I mean literally the only good thing I have about this formula is it doesn't oxidize and it comes in a HUGE variety of shades. Aside from that I just thought it was terrible. It's just not for me, if you have baby soft smooth skin then maybe this will work for you
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.