BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
B B.
Valley Vlg, CA
Really great foundation! This product has a medium to high level of coverage, and really does help to give your skin that airbrushed look. It's long wearing and goes on smoothly. As a previous review mentioned, there needs to be more color choices. I would recommend tying a swatch or sample before purchasing to make sure the color is right for your skin tone. As an added bonus, it works well with their primers.
Jennifer C.
When I tried a sample of this from the beauty store, I loved how well it laid on my skin & how well the color matched my under tones. But I noticed after a couple uses that it did not agree with my primers. I tried 3 different ones & it just did not work for me. I wanted to love it since the first application made my skin look stunningly natural but I think it had to do with my AM skin care routine that it looked that great.
Julia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
My favorite foundation. I usually in the past only used bare minerals because I didn't like the feeling of anything on my face but this is so light it's light it's not even there. The coverage is amazing and lasts all day. Also it has lasted me about 5 months so far and still have some left. Never changing to anything while this is on the market!
Jaris V.
This is actually my everyday foundation right now. I very much like it! Cover is natural. I use to use a brush to apply but I feel like it goes on way better when applying it with a beauty blender. Medium coverage goes along way for me! So if you like that natural, but GOOD look, I recommend it!
Claribelle V.
Frederick, MD
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation goes on really evenly and is not patchy. The coverage is medium but is easily buildable to a more full coverage. It also does not dry out the skin and leaves you looking flawless. I bought mine at Sephora where they used a device to determine your colour IQ. The match is perfect!
Marianna S.
This is my favorite foundation! It makes me skin look awesome, and it's a good build-able coverage! There also seems to be a good color selection. It's a little pricey, but it's very worth it! I recommend going to your local Sephora & asking them to color match you & also to see if it's a good fit for you!
Kiana S.
I love this foundation and it looks amazing in pictures! I love wearing it when I go out to a special occasion. However, if you have oily skin, make sure you use a matte primer around the areas that you usually get shiny. Also use a setting powder with it. It lasts a while on my face but once in a while I would blot or touch up with powder. Otherwise, it's a great foundation and it looks great once applied!
Samantha P.
Denton, TX
I love this foundation specifically for photographical reasons since it doesn't contain SPF. It makes the face look nearly soft focused in pictures and gives you a natural satin finish without looking overdone since it's a medium to full coverage foundation. Not to mention that the shade range is fantastic since it's reformulation. Now it's more specific to undertone and gives more variety in shades for everyone!
Morgan N.
This use to be my daily foundation and I started converting all of my friends! I loved that it had full coverage but did not feel heavy on my skin and it lasted all day long. However, they recently changed the formula and the coverage is now not very good and the consistency is a lot more runny.
Alexa G.
Suwanee, GA
I love this foundation! It has a sheer finish while still having good coverage. I did notice that the coverage could be a little light at times, but it's definitely buildable so that's not an issue. It stays for forever and your face literally looks airbrushed. 10/10 would recommend to anyone :)
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.