BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is my go to foundation I have combo skin and this stuff keeps me looking glowing and last all day easy to apply with a brush or beauty blender. This does not cake face or separate. Absolutely stunning I wear Y305 I bought mine from Sephora they color matched me I highly recommend and will repurchase
Tas H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is a great foundation that provides a natural finish that doesn't look too heavy on the skin. On my dry skin, it provides a matte finish and don't have to set my face with powder. The only con of this product is that it doesn't provide full and not very buildable although it looks good in pictures.
Denise J.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I don't remember having any of these problems with their old formula so here goes. For starters I do not recommend this for oily skin. Within a couple of hours my face is super shiny and feels like it's melting off. Even after setting with my translucent powder and setting spray. Secondly it's not very buildable coverage. I also don't like the fact that it settles in to any fine lines. It's a little better when I mix with my other foundations but I definitely won't be buying this again.
Jennifer T.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have oily skin and I was told this wasn't the best foundation for me but I still bought it because I wanted to see how it was for myself. I would recommend this foundation to any skin type, it worked beautifully with my oily/combo skin and looks even better in pictures. This is my go to foundation for any occasion I just love it so much. Its light weight, blends nicely with any tool and it matches me perfectly. Its hard to find my correct shade I always have to mix foundations but not with this one. Also it doesn't give a white cast in photos which is a major plus!!
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I recently got a sample of Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation with a Sephora purchase and I have to say that the coverage is lightweight but very opaque. It was a good foundation for every day use but I probably won't splurge for the full size. I've been trying to shy away from full coverage foundations.
Serena J.
I was between this, MAC, and urban decay for a light tan skin color. This was the perfect shade but the real winning point was how great it felt on my skin. I wouldn't take the time to say this if I didn't mean it. Give it a try at your local Sephora or other make up stores!
Mrs Love M.
Visalia , CA
Great foundation and awesome coverage. I have oily skin and with the right products this world amazing. This is full coverage and don't look to much dewy a little goes along way. No I wouldn't recommend after I found a dupe for this and way less the half the price. Revlon photo ready is now my product to go..
Gia J.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!! it leaves my skin looking amazing while natural at the same time. It is medium to full coverage and doesn't look caky. If you haven't tried it you need to. I feel it is great for my dry skin or oily skin. There are so many shades to so there will be one for every skin tone.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The best makeup I've ever used. Period. No matter how you apply this foundation, your skin looks flawless. I've been using it for years, and refuse to use anything else. Th formula makes you look flawless without making you look cakes. It's a medium cover, but is easily buildable. I highly recommend.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I apply it almost daily with a Beauty blender and it leaves my skin looking flawless. The finish would be more dewy if I didn't add a loose powder on top. I do not prefer a dewy finish. The coverage is great. Initially it is a medium coverage but it is very buildable to make it full coverage. It lasts all day and looks great. My only con with this product is that it does not have SPF in it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.