BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Glyniel C.
YES! This is a dream coupled with a finishing powder! My only issue with this is it will cling onto dry patches pretty bad. Other than that, if you keep your face hydrated it will apply wonderfully. It dries down fast so I recommend doing one pump for each side of
your face. It's Medium coverage but can build to Full coverage. They have a million shades and can match your skin tone no matter your color! Great product of 2015!
Jannah B.
Great color selection with a flawless, picture-perfect natural finish. My skin leans towards the oily/combination side, but this does a pretty effective job at keeping the shine at bay. Doesn't seem to oxidize much and does not break up, regardless of whatever base I use to prep my skin before application.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
This is one of the best foundations I have used. It is a little more on the expensive side but it is worth every penny. It gives your skin the most beautiful finish and is medium to full coverage. The colors in this range are perfect for any and every skin tone. You just cannot go wrong with a MUFE foundation.
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
Great foundation makes my skin look naturally flawless and healthy ! Great coverage and doesn't feel or look Cakey I highly recommend it ❤️ Love the pump it comes with it makes it super easy to control how much foundation you want to use !
Tina S.
Orlando, FL
Very good coverage and last all night long. I usually where this when i go out. The pump is nice. I usually use one or 1 and a half pump. lasted all night and doesn't rub off. I would purchase again. I have olive skin tone and sometimes I feel that it is hard to find a good foundation to match my skin tone.
Carolina K.
West Covina, CA
Best foundation I have ever used. It's really easy to apply especially if you have a beauty blender. It's really light on the skin and it doesn't feel like you have a lot of makeup on your face. It has a very great coverage and it makes you glow in photos. They have a lot of skin tone options, but the only drawback is how expensive it is. It is definitely a great option for someone who uses foundation on a daily basis though.
Emily A.
Aurora, IL
Love this foundation. I have oily skin but not too much acne, but when I do, it's a lot to cover. I find this foundation works great for coverage for me. I can put on one layer on good skin days and build it on bad days. I find it can get flaky in dry areas at times so a good primer is necessary I feel.
Stacey T.
I got this as a sample and figured I'd try it out when I had a little spot on my face. I never tried anything from the brand before and wasn't sure what to expect. This didn't dry out my face and didn't leave it oily. It covered up well and was long lasting. I defiantly will be purchasing it in the future.
Kacey D.
Heard so much about this foundation and make up forever and I'm impressed by all the buzz. Haven't tried it but have seen many make up gurus is it and talk about it as well as close friends and they all look gorgeous. All of their make up looks fantastic. I'm def going to try it out for myself. I'm sold
Karissa A.
Woonsocket, RI
This foundation is simply amazing. It provides medium to full coverage, but keeps the appearance that you're wearing nothing! It has a light feel and blends slightly to match even in between skin tones. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quality medium to full coverage foundation
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.