BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kelly R.
El Sobrante, CA
I just recently started to use the new makeup forever hd foundation. I will admit that it photographs BEAUTIFULLY and really gives the impression of flawless skin. In person, however, it can sometimes stick to my dry patches if I don't add some extra moisturizer to those areas before priming. It is medium coverage, but can easily build to full coverage and I have had not issues with blending when applying other face products.
Lidia M.
Chicago , IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have tried many liquid foundations before, but after trying this high definition foundation I stop trying other foundations. The foundation is really smooth when applying it. It leaves you with a dewy look, which makes you look more natural. If you are looking for a long lasting foundation this is the one!!
jae C.
This foundation is BEAUTIFUL if you are looking for a medium to full coverage foundation. They have lots of different shades and you can customize your coverage by building it up or sheering it out, depending on your preference. I am in between shades at the moment so I mix Y205 and Y225 and it is the perfect shade for me.
Claire L.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My all time FAVORITE foundation!! I cannot rave enough about this product. It minimizes pores, conceals redness/blemishes, and a bottle typically lasts me at least 6 months. My favorite thing about it is that the coverage looks natural but is easily build-able for a more done-up look. All around a great foundation worth the price tag!
Michelle T.
Orlando, FL
I love this foundation. I use it whenever I do my makeup. I have oily skin and as long as I don't build the makeup up too much my skin won't look wet at the end of the day. This foundation can cover as little or as much as you'd like it too. They also have tons of shades so you should be able to find your tone.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC
This just was not for me. i wanted to love it, as tons of people do, but it just didn't work. it slid around on my face and made me look shiny, and the coverage was eh. it covered blemishes okay, but my redness showed through prominently. i do think this is a good foundation for those with neutral complexions
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I just got this after lots of research and asking questions on Influenster and I love it! I got color matched at sephora and the color is perfect for me. It looks so natural on my skin like it covers my redness but my freckles show through so it looks like I'm not wearing heavy makeup this is just magic in a bottle!! Totally recommend and it is a medium coverage but I use a little concealer on problem areas and it looks great.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This has to be my favorite Foundation of all time outside of Estee Lauder Double Wear Fit Me Foundation. It is full coverage and it is very easy to apply and blend with non like products such as other brand concealers and others of that sort. It is great for at least 8 hours and my opinion I never have my makeup on that long other than those 8 hours but I'm pretty sure that if you wanted to you could. I did have to touch up only once throughout the day when using this Foundation because of my oily skin but it wasn't dramatic.
Brianne H.
Chelmsford, MA
This foundation was moisturizing without being greasy, and had average coverage. It didn't completely cover blemishes, and would need to be paired with a concealer for that, but it did even out my complexion. Works even better when used with the HD primer, and then finished with the HD finishing powder.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I was not a fan of this I didn't like the way it looked on my face it broke up really fast after applied and it didn't cover anything it was like I had nothing on. If I'm going to pay good money on face products that are supposed to cover things on your face I want it to do that !! It never really dried down either it just sat on top of my skin and came off if I even touched my face I don't recommend this to others and would not buy again!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.