BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Sydney D.
Carle Place, NY
A very good foundation. I was weary to try it at first cuz I have oily skin so I don't tend to try foundations that don't have matte or oil control claims. I'm very glad I tried it though because it is very nice, it can be a light coverage or full because it is very buildable. It lasts well on my skin throughout the day
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product. It's nice to my skin and it gives me full coverage if I want it to. It's a really buildable foundation and I find that it doesn't move into my creases or rub off onto my fingers. It also doesn't dry out my skin and make it feel flaky. It's super blendable and is flawless with my concealer. Highly recommend!
Lydia P.
This is a decent foundation, but I much prefer the original formula. The packaging is great and the color selection is wonderful, but this just doesn't give me the coverage I need. I would classify this as a light to medium coverage. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and this does hold up well when set with powder.
Tayla D.
I went and got a sample of this product after hearing so many great things about it. Unfortunately it looks awful on my skin. I'm not usually oily at all but at the end of the day my skin feels yucky and looks glossy but not in a dewy nice way. It has melted away almost completely on my nose. Thank goodness I got off work early today and I feel it looks noticeably bad.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love love loved this product! Holy grail of foundations for me. It went on smooth and matched my skin tone perfectly. It was hydrating and easy to apply. The only set back was the price, which is reasonable bit definitely in the high end foundation range. I definitely recommend this product if you have the budget for it!
Alexandria f.
Merrionett Pk, IL
Im always looking for a new foundation. I love this one. It has great coverage and doesnt all caked up either. I have combination skin and this works perfectly for me. Also, im very light with a yellow undertone and shade 127 is my match. Usually most foundations are either too white or tan. Definitely recommend.
Jaclyn C.
I have combination skin. Dry and oily in some spots. I left my Chanel foundation as I noticed by the time I got home I had nothing left on my face. I read some reviews on the Makeup Forever HD and decided to try it out. I am glad I did. I am now on my second bottom. It lasts all day. Just what I was looking for. The amount in the bottle lasts a good two months. The sheen the foundation gives leaves me looking a little bit brighter than some other foundations I have tried. All in all a 4 out of 5 stars.
Angela s.
merrillville IN
If you are looking for a medium to full coverage foundation, the make up forever hd foundation is a must! a small amount goes a long way with out feeling like you have a cake face. I purchased this item at my local Sephora. this is a must for anyone, even if you do not typically go for a "full coverage" foundation.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Literally such a great product. This foundation looks light and natural while providing a wonderful coverage. It's not extremely heavy but I don't like really heavy foundations anyway. It's slightly dewy and leaves a beautiful finish on the skin. It's a great product to apply with a BB and make sure to wear moisturizer underneath!
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Once I was introduced to this foundation I never looked back. It gives a dewy finish and is very light weight because it is water based which I love. I also don't get oily throughout the day like I do with other foundations nor does it leave my face feeling dry. It blends in easily and once it's blended it you feel like you have nothing on your face. Whenever someone asks for a foundation recommendation I am quick to recommend this one.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.