BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Alexis M.
This is a great product I like the packaging and the formulation is pretty good. However the colors look a little different once you put them on the skin other than that I would recommend to people to try it in Sephora first
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Other more...
a lot of people talked about how much they loved this foundation but i don't like it at all. I have dry skin and it still feels to melt on me (even with primer) the only good thing about it was the finish was nice when you first put it on. after a while, it began to crease and melt and look old on the skin. i don't like it. i used to work at a sephora and i never really liked to recommend this foundation
Jessica C.
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
My holy grail foundation. I love love love this foundation. Covers my dark spots, goes on evenly and stays on throughout the day! Looks so natural and doesn’t look like you are wearing too much makeup!
Trice T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
So many others love this foundation. When I finally got my hands on it, I found out that it wasn't for me because of the matte finish. I have normal/dry skin. However, I still give A+ because there's so many shades to choose with different undertones, the staying power,blends well, the coverage, price point and so forth. Very cool full coverage foundation. Very nice
Tiffany R.
Harlan
One of my favorites! Definitely well worth the money + it looks so natural an it never cakes up on my combo skin! I mix with one of my waterproof foundations and it works so well for my skin!
Aimee R.
North Port, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I Absolutely love this foundation! I use the shade Y375, this foundation is like a dewy finish, and it definitely looks natural on the skin and flawless when taking pictures. It’s full coverage. I would definitely buy this product a million times if I could. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a full coverage natural dewy look foundation
TaylorRae M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the full coverage on this foundation and the airbrushed effect it gives my face. It left a satin like finish on my face that was gorgeous. It’s a little pricey if I remember right, but I love it! It feels nice on the skin for a full coverage foundation. I didn’t feel super caked! I will definitely use this again and recommend this for people with dry skin.
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this foundation for lots of reasons. First, it has an incredible shade range. I have weird undertones in my skin and a lot of foundations don’t ever truly match me, but I didn’t have any trouble finding my shade in this range. It also applies so nicely and it looks natural on the skin yet has a great amount of coverage to ride my redness and under eyes.
Christine P.
Review for: 127 Dark Sand more...
This is my holy grail of foundations. I graduated to this after my Covergirl stage and I do not regret it one bit. It has a full to medium coverage that is lightweight. Applies evenly. I will continue to be a MUFE fan.
elira D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It's nice but can look cakey and dry on the skin. It's very lightweight though . It's very full coverage and long lasting. Good for all skin but dry in my opinion. Maybe during the summer.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon