30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,915 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
This is a great product I like the packaging and the formulation is pretty good. However the colors look a little different once you put them on the skin other than that I would recommend to people to try it in Sephora first
Review for: Other more...
a lot of people talked about how much they loved this foundation but i don't like it at all. I have dry skin and it still feels to melt on me (even with primer) the only good thing about it was the finish was nice when you first put it on. after a while, it began to crease and melt and look old on the skin. i don't like it. i used to work at a sephora and i never really liked to recommend this foundation
So many others love this foundation. When I finally got my hands on it, I found out that it wasn't for me because of the matte finish. I have normal/dry skin. However, I still give A+ because there's so many shades to choose with different undertones, the staying power,blends well, the coverage, price point and so forth. Very cool full coverage foundation. Very nice
One of my favorites! Definitely well worth the money + it looks so natural an it never cakes up on my combo skin! I mix with one of my waterproof foundations and it works so well for my skin!
I Absolutely love this foundation! I use the shade Y375, this foundation is like a dewy finish, and it definitely looks natural on the skin and flawless when taking pictures. It’s full coverage. I would definitely buy this product a million times if I could. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a full coverage natural dewy look foundation
I love the full coverage on this foundation and the airbrushed effect it gives my face. It left a satin like finish on my face that was gorgeous. It’s a little pricey if I remember right, but I love it! It feels nice on the skin for a full coverage foundation. I didn’t feel super caked! I will definitely use this again and recommend this for people with dry skin.
I love this foundation for lots of reasons. First, it has an incredible shade range. I have weird undertones in my skin and a lot of foundations don’t ever truly match me, but I didn’t have any trouble finding my shade in this range. It also applies so nicely and it looks natural on the skin yet has a great amount of coverage to ride my redness and under eyes.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
Is this product full coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos