BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
I love how this feels on my face, it's super light weight and not cakey. It won't make your face look like you have 10 pounds of makeup on and with a huge shade variety I was able to find the perfect match for my skin! my only complaint would obviously be the price but it's still not the most expensive out there at least!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my all time favorite foundations! My only gripe with this foundation is that sometimes when it wears down, it can look a bit flaky. That could just be because I have dry skin but I find that if I use the right moisturizer and primer underneath, it doesn't do that as often. The color range is amazing and I've been using this foundation for quite a while. I would recommend it and I think that it is a good price for the amount of product you get
Lydia P.
This is a decent foundation, but I much prefer the original formula. The packaging is great and the color selection is wonderful, but this just doesn't give me the coverage I need. I would classify this as a light to medium coverage. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and this does hold up well when set with powder.
Ashley  W.
Memphis , TN
I have dry skin and this did not last long on my face. The finish is beautiful and it does look great in photos and video but if you want a foundation to last all day, this is not the one. It's also hard for me to find a shade because my skin tone is neutral to warm. Most shades were too yellow. The one I got is close enough but I wish there were more neutral shades.
Jessica R.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I have used this foundation for years, but it seems they have changed the formula leaving me with dry patches. I also noticed the makeup drys really quick often leaving a streaky finish.
Jenny B.
I love my Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. It works best with a good primer underneath. The foundation doesn't crease in my fine lines and stays well throughout the day. The cost is a little on the pricey side for me but worth it. I will definitely buy this product again. In fact I have recommended to friends and family.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my favorite foundation, I use it on clients and on myself.it looks beautiful on brides because its like your own skin, I normally apply it with a damp sponge , it is buildable and it never looks cakey, if you have very oily skin maybe you would not love it but for normal to dry / combination skin is excellent
Tayla M.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation is one of the best foundations on the market. It looks amazing and it gives your skin a flawless finish. At the end of my sophomore year in college they asked me to be a part of an admissions video. I did my own makeup and the producers/editers could not stop talking about how amazing I looked on Camera and how my face looked flawless. This foundation does wonders and it lasts for a long time.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product. It's nice to my skin and it gives me full coverage if I want it to. It's a really buildable foundation and I find that it doesn't move into my creases or rub off onto my fingers. It also doesn't dry out my skin and make it feel flaky. It's super blendable and is flawless with my concealer. Highly recommend!
K. M.
Still one of my favorite formulas for foundation. I have oily-combination skin, acne-prone, and it is buildable yet sheer enough so it doesn't look cakey. The color IQ at Sephora matched me to perfection on shaded (I recommend trying that if you haven't already). I think a bottle goes a long way, using just 1.5-2 pumps per application. One of my go-tos for everyday makeup!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.