BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Stephany M.
Durham, NC
New formulation is definitely different but nothing a little setting powder can't fix. I love the color range and overall feeling of this foundation on my face. It covers well but doesn't feel cakey. It has buildable coverage and looks great in photographs. Overall I love this foundation for my more natural satin finish look.
Stephanie M.
Sacramento , CA
I absolutely love this foundation. I do have very dry and sensitive skin, and was pleased (after trying it for about three weeks) to find out that it did not break me out. I also love that this brand carries a variety of shades that matches the skins undertone (they have warm and cool shades). It has amazing coverage and it’s buildable (depending on how much coverage is needed). This foundation last for very long time and does not look cakey or cake’s up during the day. Ive been using this foundation for years. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
Shelby R.
Elkhorn , NE
MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED! This foundation has never let me down, it's very smooth and gives me a full coverage look without feeling heavy. I have never had an issue with this foundation no lasting all day, or getting oily looking. Such a good product, and looks flawless in photos.
Anyelin C.
Ive had this foundation for almost a week now. I love it! My new favorite foundation. You get a nautral look on your face. Its a lightweight foundation! Doesn't get cakey or anything. I have oily skin and i love it! So far so good! Hasnt broken me out yet. So I love it! Its a bit pricey but its worth the money you spend on it!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this foundation. I recently went to an event at Sephora, and they engraved my name on the foundation. First off all I love the formula, there aren't any white cast when you take pictures. I also love the variety of colors, you are bound to find a perfect match. It's my go-to foundation when I have a night on the town.
Venus Y.
Staten Island, NY
I was hesitant about buying this product. After running out and not able to find my "name brand" that I was so used to, I took a chance on Make up Forever and love it! It's a lighter feel and I feel comfortable wearing it. I will be sticking with this foundation for a while...but the only problem is that the price maybe on the pricer side
Angelica D.
Fresno
Talk about a no makeup makeup look this will do it for you! Great foundation justice was served with the full coverage ive compared this foundation to the nars all day luminous weightless foundation and lets just say Forever HD took the cake home i have very dry skin and was afraid this wouldn't work for my skin but it sure did even for oily skin most definitely will re purchase !
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It was a tie between this and too faced for me but they both definitely have thier perks and are both great foundations! This one I found I had to use more to get the coverage I wanted. But it did work really well for my skin which is normally dry. I found this one gave me a great finish that looked awesome in photos and person!
alyssa g.
This is an amazing foundation ! it looks like your skin but perfected, I would say it is reasonably buildable but that depends on the coverage you would like. I aim for medium coverage so it is perfect for that. It also has a natural finish which is great for all seasons. I highly recommend to all skin types, including oily !
Blaise W.
Surprisingly enough, out of ALL the different shades this foundation is available in, there isn't one in my shade. Also, this foundation isn't all that fabulous anyways. I don't see this as medium, let alone FULL coverage. I noticed the associates at Sephora almost always attempt to sell this product to their shoppers... I assume this is because they're given some sort of incentive (or something) to sell Makeup Forever... I'm not buying it. This stuff sucks.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.