BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Paulina M.
Although there are many great things about this foundation I found it to not work on my skin. It was recommend for me to use since I have combination and extremely sensitive skin, after using Make Up For Ever HD foundation; my skin became very irritated and caused red spots in my face. It also caused me to get more acne in my forehead than I had before. Very disappointed as I thought it was recommend for my skin type and to help me but it only made things worst.
Deyanira R.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The now discontinued version of MUFE's most well known foundation is still the best. I find the newer Ultra HD version to be subpar to this one. This foundation had a huge range of colors from which to choose and the coverage was buildable from medium to full! It was great for oily skin and kept the oil slick at bay. Miss this!
Melisa C.
I Love this foundation! My shade is 125 I have light/medium skin tone. I love that its my perfect match! I have dry/oily skin.. I can get by 4 to 5 hours without retouching but after 8 my face tends to get oily. Great product though. I am on my 2nd bottle now!
Bianca H.
For reference: I have normal to dry dehydrated and acne prone skin.

NOPE. This is so drying and kicks up flakes everywhere. It even showcases dry patches I didn't even know I had! It also sinks into ever fine line and you end up looking way older than your age. Even with my most hydrating primer, MUFE HD ends up making me feel ugly.
Luis D.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is really great for photography but you have to be careful what primer you use with it. I used a silicone based primer with this, and they didn't mix well. It would just slip around my face and not stay. If you choose the right primer, this is a great foundation, your skin looks air brushed in videos and pictures.
Lisa L.
REDDING, CA
I love this foundation though I think it maybe had a reformulation recently? I still love it but it does seem to make my skin oily within a few hours. The color match is great for my skin tone and it blends really well. For me it's not a heavy coverage which I love. My skin feels like it can breathe even under a couple of layers.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation it leaves my skin so natural looking without a heavy cakey appearance. It also gives enough coverage that will mask my uneven skin tone, but still look like my natural skin. I do not need a powder to set this foundation, it also gives it a buildable coverage if you continue to layer . This foundation is in my top 4 FAVORITES!
Caitlin E.
Oakdale, PA
I have been using this since the end of summer and I must say I LOVE the coverage it gives. It stays on and matches my skin perfectly. However, coming from only BB cream and some powder, it did irritate my typically blemish free skin. Other than that, I would recommend this product to anyone, unless you have excessively dry skin.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I just purchased this four days ago and have used it three times since then. This foundation was I belive $42 or $46 at Sephora. They have an amazing selection of colors. The foundation is beautiful on! The lady at Sephora put a little too much on my skin and I ended up looking kind of oily an hour or so after her application. However, since then I have put less on and it is really nice. This is my first Make Up Forever purchase and it will not be my last.
Michelle G.
I first purchased this foundation when the hipe was everywhere a while back.
About $40 at Sephora, my first expensive foundation/beauty purchase.
The shade I got was a shade or two too dark, my own fault.
After applying it and carrying on with my day, I noticed that the foundation had oxidized into this crazy orange color!
Maybe an exaggeration, but it was definitely in the orange family, not only that, but it turned patchy on me. I will most definitely not be repurchasing this foundation, especially since it was $40 and I had no such luck.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.