BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
blia s.
Marion, NC
Goes on like skin, I was a little worried at first that I wasn't going to like it but I love medium coverage. I doesn't look cakey, it just blends into the skin so well. If your looking for something with more coverage I wouldn't say this is it. But if your looking for a beautiful finish to your face and it just looks like you have nothing on then this is it!
Raven B.
Yorba Linda, CA
Leaves skin looking absolutely flawless on camera. Compared to some foundations, its a bit heavy feeling (not crazy heavy, but I like lightweight foundations). Coverage is medium and easy to build without looking cakey. In fact, the buildability makes it look better with a few layers. I can't quite handle its opacity for daily use. The color selection is outstanding, if you can find one that matches your skin tone. Nothing quite fits me but if I mix a two colors, its excellent.
Livia G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I bought this foundation a few months ago because i had a 100 dollar Sephora gift card. This foundation does give a great finish and looks great in pictures. If you want full coverage and a more dewy look this foundation might be good for you, but was i obsessed with it? No i was not , i don't think that its worth the price of about 40 dollars. I can simply purchase a foundation from the drug store that is full coverage for way cheaper and gives me the same look that lasts longer.
Ariel R.
This foundation is a great choice for a highly pigmented, water based formula. There's a good range of shades compared to other lines and a little of this foundation goes a looooooong way. I'm pasty vampire pale and this line is one of the few that have a shade ghostly enough to not turn me orange. Another nice plus is if you have normal/dry skin you can get away without powdering. Overall this is a pricey foundation, however the quality is worth the price and it lasts a very long time.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my go to foundation for daily wear and for an evening out. I love to mix my maybelline fit me matte in a lighter shade to lighten it to get my correct shade but you cannot beat the coverage and longevity of this foundation and how it looks in person. You look airbrushed! Not to mention it doesn't clog your pores :) definitely a rebuy everytime!
Sabrina L.
Linden, NJ
My favorite foundation! I don't usually prefer a heavy coverage as I onoy really use foundation to even out my skin tone. I really love that while it's a light foundation, it has a buildable coverage. Lastly, being asian, it's terribly difficult to find a brand which offers shades with yellow undertones. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Nancy A.
Burbank
I have very oily skin genetically and when I look for a foundation making sure it's going to last and that it makes my face matte, but not flaky. Well this foundation does that all. I apply it with a round kabuki brush from Sigma and set it with my Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil and I'm set for about 6-10 hours.

I also did my friends foundation for prom last year and he said it lasted him from the moment I applied it (5pm) till a few hours before retiring home (around 1am).
Brittany M.
I've had this once before and I thought perhaps I just didn't know how to wear a proper foundation correctly. After a few years and trying several other high end brands, even with primer, this make up is just... not what I expected. Too high of a price tag for a foundation that can't even beat, in my opinion, something like L'Oreal. I am currently a fan of Bobbi Brown's foundations, but unfortunately I think the only reason why MUFE is so popular is much in thanks to Kim Kardashian.
Barbara A.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Such a beautiful foundation. It's truly amazing it goes on the skin so beautifully and has that skin looking finish. I have very dry skin and I feel it does really good with not emphasizing my dry skin!
Tereza D.
Second favorite foundation. The only issue I have with it is no matter the shade/color I choose, I always end up with a slight yellow hue to my face. To correct the yellow hue it gives I add a light layer of powder foundation after application OR add a drop of another foundation mixed with my make up forever HD. I find that this foundation totally conceals blemishes and dark spots. Also love that it keeps my skin hydrated while wearing. Very easy to blend.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.