BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Danielle L.
Newport News, VA
I went through a few bottles of Makeup Forever HD foundation and really liked it. I decided to look for another brand when I read that they had changed the formula and it did not have great reviews. I liked the coverage that this foundation gave. I usually applied a little to the back of my hand and buffed it on to my face using a MAC 182 buffer brush.
Daniela I.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Great coverage, evened out my skin tone. Needed more under eyes for dark circles, put concealer as well. Still saw blemishes, but all in all looked well in photos.
Marajonah C.
Looooove this foundation! It's my fav and I recommend it to mostly everyone! I have combination skin and this is a medium coverage foundation perfect or me! I bought it at Sephora. For me it lasts most of the day. I'd definitely buy this again. I'm on my second bottle already!
Amanda S.
Saint Paul, MN
I have oily skin and this foundation worked incredibly well for me. I stayed matte most of the day and didn't have any patchiness or sliding. I self tan quite a bit so I have two shades and mix them based on how tan I am. They mix very well and don't oxidize too terribly either. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves a funny bumpy texture on my face that I've never experienced with any other foundation.
Jenna M.
I absolutely love the Make up Forever HD liquid foundation. It covers up all my impurities, and makes me skin look 100% natural at the same time. Great full coverage, super light weight and long lasting. The color I bought is a little more tinted then I'd like, but that's an easy fix. If you have acne prone skin, I recommend using this foundation.
Sarah g.
San Diego , CA
I have very oily skin so this foundation was ok for me. It does look very nice & it looks great in pictures . This is more for someone who doesn't need much coverage. Its a very good foundation but its not the best for me. If you don't have oily skin & don't really have acne or much that you need to cover up then this is a great foundation for you.
Raven W.
The foundation has AMAZING coverage. Just a small amount will cover my face, and last the entire day. Since this color is a bit too light for me, it makes a great foundation for me to layer my concealer on to. The formula is light, and doesn't get oily through out the day.
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
If you are looking for a foundation that will makes you look very natural and photoshopped at the same time, this is your foundation. You can have a medium coverage using a brush and more sheer coverage using a makeup sponge. There is a huge range of colors so it is very likely to find your exact color. I like to wear this when I know I will get photos because I like how this foundation looks in photos. I have a dry skin and this does not make my skin dry or doesn't feel caky at all. It is lightweight and easy to blend.
Valerie Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation used to work for me when I had less oily skin, but if you are oily I would avoid this foundation. It's dewy, which looks nice when you first apply, but not so much after 30 minutes. I feel like this never fully sets even with a powder. It sank into my pores unfortunately. Only good thing, imo, is the shade range, that's impressive.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.