BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Roxanne M.
Belmont, NY
I loved this foundation so so much! I received a sample after a purchase at Sephora and the color was 125- Sand (if I remember correctly) and the shade was perfect for me. I have combo skin, and it's more dry in the cold months and more oily in the warmer months. Even at my oilyest 95 degree day, this foundation didn't oxidize, didn't settle into pores and break up, and looked great all day long. Repurchasing very soon:)
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
I buy Y335 over and over again. This has been my go to foundation for the past 5 or 6 years. It was my first foundation that I “splurged” on. I don’t use foundation very often so a bottle will last me about a year. Which is perfect because you’re supposed to throw out foundation after a year. It does not oxidize so it matches my skin perfectly. It gives me a flawless look in person and in pictures. I love it. I will buy it over and over again unless I find another holy grail foundation. I doubt it.
Anica A.
Coalinga, CA
It's really hard for me to find a foundation that matches my skin tone because I have have a lot of yellow undertones. This makeup not only goes on for full coverage but it looks great in photos without making your face look lighter than your neck. It also has build able coverage. Love love love it. Definitely recommend it. Also it doesn't make me breakout which is extremely common considering my skin is really sensitive.
Ashley W.
Had a hard time finding the perfect shade. Still haven't found it though. The first time I used this product it broke me out but the coverage is amazing and it makes you look flawless, feels so skin-like, I had to try it again. Great foundation for those who can find their shade/undertone match. Not so much for me who has dark skin with deep yellow undertones.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Possibly the best foundation I've ever used. I have a very difficult time matching my skin tone to foundations but I found my perfect shade. This foundation is pricey $40+ but I will most likely buy it again. The finish is beautiful & often times people just thought I had that great of skin. Price is the only negative with this product
Danielle L.
Newport News, VA
I went through a few bottles of Makeup Forever HD foundation and really liked it. I decided to look for another brand when I read that they had changed the formula and it did not have great reviews. I liked the coverage that this foundation gave. I usually applied a little to the back of my hand and buffed it on to my face using a MAC 182 buffer brush.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Marajonah C.
Looooove this foundation! It's my fav and I recommend it to mostly everyone! I have combination skin and this is a medium coverage foundation perfect or me! I bought it at Sephora. For me it lasts most of the day. I'd definitely buy this again. I'm on my second bottle already!
Daniela I.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Great coverage, evened out my skin tone. Needed more under eyes for dark circles, put concealer as well. Still saw blemishes, but all in all looked well in photos.
Amanda S.
Saint Paul, MN
I have oily skin and this foundation worked incredibly well for me. I stayed matte most of the day and didn't have any patchiness or sliding. I self tan quite a bit so I have two shades and mix them based on how tan I am. They mix very well and don't oxidize too terribly either. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves a funny bumpy texture on my face that I've never experienced with any other foundation.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon