BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lea S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have to be honest that this wasn't my favorite. I used to love this stuff when it first came out but I'm not sure if the formula changed or what. I don't reach for it that often anymore and I also think the coverage is light. If I were to use this, it'd be for the summer time on days where I wouldn't wear much makeup. Just didn't do it for me.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
recently tried it as a sample in my ipsy bag (it was in another shade ) and it does give an awesome full coverage and it is not oily or greasy , also it stayed on all day , i feel that i got the same coverage as with the too faced born this way foundation! now i'm torn in between buying this one or the too faced because i really liked both just as much lol though decision lol
Ashlynne A.
It's a nice foundation; it's a light to medium coverage foundation that lasts a decent amount of time - probably 6 hours. I have extremely dry skin, but it can tend to make me look greasy by the 6 hour mark. It does look beautiful in photos, but I much prefer the stick foundation by the same brand. Much more coverage since I suffer from acne scars and longer lasting.
Winny L.
San Jose, CA
I love this foundation, My first foundation but I would say it would be perfect for Normal skin. During the colder seasons, I tend to stop using this foundation because it would cake up my face but when my skin isn't too dry it looks perfect and I find that It is middle to mid high coverage. Would need a lot of powder for the summer times. Would repurchase this again.
Stacy B.
Jackson
Just like my holy Grail of a foundation I feel it it has amazing coverage I’ve been using it on and off for the last year and now it goes on a little thick but it’s full coverage and if you have a good moisturizer on it works amazing
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
I think this foundation is great . It has awesome color selection so no matter what skin tone you are - you can find a shade. I have super pale yellow skin in the winter and a lot of foundations can look pink or orange on me but this brand has a lot of pale shades with the right undertones. Unfortunately i think it broke me out bad and I'm scared to try again :(
Avery C.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love how light this product feels on my face. It covers up just enough to let my freckles be seen and look as if I'm not wearing any foundation on my face. It also blends out perfectly with my beauty blender
Liana M.
I have normal skin with large pores in my t-zone area. I bought this after a recommendation from the woman at my local sephora. I am so glad I did! I have been a HD foundation user ONLY for 3 years. My skin looks so great, it is buildable which is a plus. I can wear one light layer and you can see my freckles, or build it to two to give a flawless look. I get so many compliments when I wear this foundation. People have even asked about my skin care regimen. Hands down my favorite high end foundation.
Sonya L.
This foundation has great shade selection. It was literally the first time I ever got a foundation that matched me perfectly (even after being Color IQ'd and everything). It also looks great in pictures. But I had to give it a C, because it did not stay on my face. It would fade away within 3 hours of wear. Even with different primers and powders, it did not last throughout the day. In my opinion, if a foundation won't last half way through the day, then I don't need it. It just isn't worth the $42.
Allyson B.
At first when I used this product with MUFE's Step One primer I loved the way the foundation wore. It looked flawless and as if I wasn't wearing anything. But once I ran out of the primer and started wearing it by itself my large pores and dry patches started being much more obvious. It also has an odd scent that would usually make me grab for (cheaper) foundations.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.