BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Sadie J.
I love this foundation. I got my color matched at a Sephora and I'm very glad that I did because the tone is perfect and I really like this formula. It's not drying, greasy, cakey, or difficult to build. I've even added it to moisturizer before to create a tinted moisturizer and it blended it perfectly!
Jaime L.
I got a sample of this foundation in my ipsy subscription. I have oily, combo skin and hate heavy feeling foundation. This stuff was a dream! Stayed put all day and didn't feel like I had anything on. I use a damp beauty blender and a little setting powder on top and was so happy with the results! Worth the buy!!!!
Valencia B.
Bossier City, LA
I prefer medium/full coverage foundation and even when layered this foundation is a solid medium. I'm always underwhelmed when I used this foundation and usually just combine it with a heavier foundation to get the right payoff. This is the perfect medium coverage foundation because it has no fragrance, it's completely spf free so no flashback in pictures, and it stays put all day!!
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I use to wear the original formula way back and I really liked it, but this new HD formula, I just can't get into it. For me, it's just not enough coverage. I like a more full coverage, but this just seemed to sheer. I have acne-prone skin with scarring and I need something fuller to cover my imperfections. To me, this would be a great foundation for someone who doesn't have skin problems like I do.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best foundation I have ever used! It provides good coverage while looking very, very natural and enhances the appearance of your skin overall, especially the texture. I always get compliments on my skin since using this foundation and never feel like I have a Thick, sticky foundation face.
Victoria M.
I love this foundation! It's a pretty medium coverage on me, so it covers any redness I have, but it flows nicely enough so that people can't tell I'm wearing makeup/I look naturally perfect. My undertone is neutral but yellow shows a bit more than red does, so I was advised to use the R shade. It's one of my go to foundations when I'm looking to go out for a whole night and need to look nice.
Sabrina A.
I absolutely love this foundation! It's extremely lightweight. At Sephora they were able to find a foundation that's just right for me! MUFE as some YouTube gurus call it has a wide range of shades which is very important to me. I would most definitely buy this product again because of it application I recommend it to everyone I know in search of new foundation. However, it was a little pricey but worth every penny!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I thought this foundation wore pretty nicely, but the color I was matched with at sephora didn't quite fit me. It seemed my color but looked awkwardly pale in a weird way. I might try the next darker color, but despite that after a while the foundation started to separate on my face. I'm looking for a foundation that doesn't separate when I have to walk outside to and from class/work
Leila M.
Fredericksburg, VA
One of my absolute favorite foundations! It is a bit pricey but it is well worth it. The formula never looks cakey and has a buildable coverage that gives skin a matte, flawless finish. It hides imperfections and pores beautifully. I have a lot of discoloration and combination skin, but you would never be able to tell when I'm wearing this foundation. I never feel like it is melting off my face like many formulas do. Also, since it is an HD foundation it looks amazing on camera!! Ask someone to find your shade if you're not sure because it can be hard to get it just right since there are so many.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I was given this foundation recently from my sister-in-law and I really like it for the most part. It does a good job of creating a mostly flawless pallet base for your makeup. I have to blend it very well though as it is a bit thin and streaky at fist. Yet, take the time to work it in and it makes a great makeup base.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.