BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Tammy H.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Not sure what my actual shade is, but I used Make Up ForEver HD for my wedding. It was a significant amount of coverage and easy to apply. Photos also came out great!
Lyndsey S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really wanted to love this product, but it was very disappointing. I have combo skin and I just didn't feel like it lasted a long time on my skin and I don't feel like it has very good coverage. Maybe I got a bad one or something because everyone loves it who knows. I had to return it because it was that bad and I never return products. I don't feel like it went on very nicely either. I tried multiple ways and nothing worked for me. I wouldn't recommend this product based on my experiences with it, but if it works for you then great!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Love, love, LOVE this foundation!! I have tried soooo many different foundations and it's been difficult for me to really pick a favorite, but now this is it! I wear it myself and love how my face feels and looks, it's gorgeous! I also use it on my clients as a makeup artist, I always get great feedback especially from makeup I've done for photo shoots. This foundation is what you need!!!
Samantha D.
Glen Allen, VA
I have oily/combination skin and got a sample of this at Sephora to try out. I can honestly say the coverage of this foundation is great. It is buildable giving you the option to have light to full coverage. The finish is very nice and natural. The only negatives when purchasing the HD Foundation: the price and oil control. Because I have oily skin, my t-zone did get oily throughout the day. This foundation is a little pricey, in my opinion, for this foundation. However, i think it would be great for someone with normal to dry skin.
Maria R.
Make Up For Eve HD Invisible Cover is a well known product in the makeup world and recently its formula has been updated to adapt to 4k technology and have even more natural results in front of the cameras and the naked eye. The product is lightweight And has very good coverage. With a generous layer, the Ultra HD Invisible Cover leaves the skin of the face homogenous, does not mark the pores or protrusions / cloves and covered the darkness of dark circles
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not the same shade I use but this foundation is my all time favorite! I work 12 hour days and it lasts my whole shift! I use a setting powder with it and it looks flawless! I would absolutely recommend it, especially for those who have naturally oily skin! It curbs that oil and is long lasting. It dries pretty quickly which is always nice. It's about time to restock, so I'll keep buying it!
Samantha B.
This product is just okay. For the price I would not purchase it again. I wanted to love it because I love so many MUFE products. This wears off fairly easy, sometimes can look cakey. I wish it was fuller coverage on me & would last longer, then it'd be perfect! Just remember makeup is different on everyone, I know people who love this foundation, just didn't work on my skin type.
Ayesha D.
I love this foundation solely because the color match is the best I've ever found in any foundation. What I don't like about it is that it's not buildable to full coverage. I have to use another product to cover everything I want to cover. For reference, I have very dark marks all over my chin area.

The finish is really nice tho. It's not matte which is great because I have dry skin.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I'm in love with this foundation! I first tried it in my ipsy bag, and I had to buy full size!! It is a medium to full coverage, however you like it. Meaning you can definitely pick your coverage, just so easy and buildable! I have received so many compliments on my skin after using this foundation! Try it, you'll love it! It is so lightweight, and it's great for combination skin!
Sephora M.
Lawrenceville, GA
People gave this foundation a lot of fluff about its recent reformulation. Uh, I still think it's the same amazing product it is now as it was before. The coverage is buildable, and the foundation itself is light weight on the skin. I swear, my face looks like a babies bottom when I put this on. With an array of shades to choose from, you really can't go wrong with this product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.