BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Hayley B.
Such great foundation! I use this product religiously everyday. There is so much hype about this product and trust me, it is so worth the hype. Highly suggest it!
Beatrice B.
I actually went into Sephora for Bare Minerals and the young lady talked me out of that and into this product. For the most part I do like the coverage; however, I have oily skin by the middle of the day I look really...really and I do mean really oily. I don't know if this is because I have not been using the pressed powered that come with it and I have been using my Mary Kay pressed powder. Other then that it's okay for the cost. I was using for years MAC studio fix and wanted to get away from the cost and find something less expensive. I give it a B because of the cost but a C because of the oiliness I get on my face by midday.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Amazing! Makes your skin look flawless by providing a natural skin finish and medium to high medium coverage. You can build up the opacity. This blends like a dream and the packaging is on point with such a good and functional pump. I use a beauty blender or a really dense flat top brush to spread this out and it looks so good.

Great foundation for everyday and also great for special events!
Emilee D.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This product didn't impress me as much as I thought it would. It's an okay foundation but it was too expensive for me. Honestly I would never buy the full size of it. I tried it in a deluxe sample I got from Sephora.com.
Taylor T.
Received my Makeup Forever HD foundation thanks to influenster for reviewing purposes. I am so impressed! I always wanted to try this foundation but couldn't get myself to pay $42 for a foundation that I have never tried. After using it I'm obsessed. It looks like skin! Plastic fantastic skin in a bottle. As a beauty Instagram I love hat it looks flawless under camera. This foundation lasts all day on my skin. I love it!!!
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
I used to love this foundation. I loved the coverage and how it was completely opague on my face, with no sparkle to it, which most brands couldn't accomplish. However, I found the makeup just simply sat on my skin, and despite me setting it, it would slide all over my face. For the price, I didn't think it was worth it. It may have just been my skin, but I have since changed foundation brands.
Kelly C.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This is my foundation! I've been using it for years. I'm really pale, so my friend offered me a bottle that was too light for her, and that's how I was introduced! When I ran out of my first bottle, I had to go to the site and then I chose an even better shade for myself. Make up Forever does not leave my skin oily or dry; it gives perfect coverage. This is why I haven't gone to another foundation in so long. It really matches your skin tone, and I never have to do touch ups during the day. I put it on once, it looks great, and I'm done!
Kristel B.
Sound Beach
This review is for the older version of the HD: I love this foundation! Never has a liquid foundation looked more like skin. After using other foundations, I realized how much I missed the dewy, healthy finish this gives your skin. I gave it four stars out of five because I wish the coverage and shade was a little more suitable for my particular needs. I use shade 120, which was a hair too dark for me (and also too beige), and the 118 is a touch too light. Maybe a shade in between would help? Otherwise, absolutely wonderful foundation.
Cari D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Where to begin? This is seriously the BEST foundation. I purchased this as Sephora for my wedding after reading reviews on how it photographs. After one use I was hooked. It civers well but is not heavy. It has a very natural look but perfects at the same time. I still use concealer over it to cover up problem spots. This is now my every day foundation and I have no plans to switch from it!
Chelsi R.
Latham
I've used this foundation for years but honestly, I'm thinking of switching. It might just be whatever I'm doing to it, but occasionally it looks patchy on my skin, especially on my forehead. I've been applying it with flat stippling brushes this entire time, but all of a sudden it just doesn't appear to do what it used to. Sometimes it's particularly hard to find the right shade, too.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.