BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Erin M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Went on very easy and the finish was beautiful but didn't have the staying power that I wanted. Also did not hold up well to my oily skin. For someone with dryer skin I would highly recommend.
Loany N.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
There are quite a few of the Makeup products forever that have a following blame, but the Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation is probably the most appropriate of that description. The foundation is designed to look great on the camera - the "Ultra" referred to the quality of 4K video you are seeing these days and often used in movies and TVs. This foundation is in the unique Ultra HD skin is not ideal for the skin is very dry, but the face and body of the foundation is - check that a continuation that applies you
ILikeMakeupMoreThanPeople K.
Reidsville, NC
Hated these foundation it didn't compliment my skin at all. I have very good skin, I don't have big pores and I only break out that time of the month, I do have oily skin on my t zone but my unibrow is a little dry these foundation just didn't work it made my skin look ugly, it cling to all of my faults even fault that I don't even have. I know they reformulated this foundation but I'm not curious to trying it out. It just wasn't meant to be I try liking but I never did. I did finished the bottle since it was a high end foundation but every time I wore It I hated my makeup.
Ashlyn A.
I normally only submit reviews on products that I liked but I had such high hopes for this one. It ultimately didn't live up to the hype & wound up making my face look extremely cakey in natural daylight. No matter what I tried to do it just never looked even on my complexion for some reason. It was too thick consistency wise & felt like I was wearing heavy foundation so I ended up switching to a BB cream by Bobbi Brown instead.
Kai V.
So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it. I can honestly say I got it all I am in love and I don't plan on changing com this foundation any time soon!!!
Lisa H.
It is hard for me to find a foundation for my skin type. #PaleSkinProbs I was trying out some at Sephora, and the lovely employee helped me, and we found the PERFECT shade for me. Usually foundations are too light or too dark, but Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation has a perfect match for my skin and I could not be happier with the quality and overall product itself. It isn't a full coverage, but you can build it up to be if needed. The only con is the price. :(
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I discovered this foundation because every time I was on a set and a professional makeup artist would do my makeup, this is what they used. I finally asked the brand because I really loved it and bought some of my own. I have gone through multiple bottles of it. It really goes on naturally to your skin. It looks very natural, but also provides a good amount of coverage. When you're wearing it, it honest looks like you're not wearing foundation because of how well it blends into your skin. It doesn't look cakey at all. It really works and the HD formula looks great in pictures!
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Definitely has a full coverage which is nice!! i haven't heard of this brand before I got it with #ipsy for my October bag. I used about three small pumps on my damp beauty blender & it gave me great coverage with covering my freckles just enough which is the way I like it! Not too heavy on your face but definitely a creamy feeling.
Emily L.
Holland, MI
This foundation is incredible! I was looking for a new foundation for my everyday use and decided to get color tested at Sephora. After numerous attempts at finding the right color to match my Scandinavian pasty white skin, we stumbled upon Make Up For Ever's HD foundation. I cringed at the thought of dropping $42 for a makeup product, but after seeing the results, I was sold. I have the SMOOTHEST, most clear complexion when wearing this product. It only takes a little dab, too, to get the results you need. Add this to your make up bag when you get the chance!!
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I really like this foundation. It comes in a lot of different shades and it is light to medium coverage. I do use this with both beauty blender or brush. Depending on the how dry my skin is, I often use a brush since it is light coverage but if I need the extra hydration, I use a damp beauty blender and set with a powder. Love it, it is a bit pricey but for the quality it's pretty decent! Also comes with a pump.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.