BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Meghan G.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I've gone through about three bottles of this product, and I can't stop repurchasing it. It can be applied with a light hand for a lighter coverage, but is also buildable and not cakey
Roxana P.
Katy, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is soo good! I love the coverage it gives you. It’s very easy to apply! It’s long lasting ( which is really good )! It has a dewy finish. I use a setting powder to set it.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Makeup forever makes amazing products, their foundations are amazing, they have for
All skin types and an amazing color range. The HD is a favorite because it covers but i can see my skin, natural finish and long wear!
Tara P.
Plantsville , CT
I swear I feel like I am the ONLY person doesn't love this foundation. It's just kind of meh for me. It doesn't look fabulous on my skin. Actually, let me correct myself...it looks flawless in pictures, but not in person. So, I have tons of drugstore foundations that I'd prefer over this one. Many! L'Oréal Infallible Foundations, Maybelline Poreless , Miliani, etc. I also have many high end/luxury brands that I loveeeee so much more! For instance, I LOVE my Dior Airflash, Hourglass Vanish Stick, Estée Lauder Double-wear, Smashbox, and IT Cosmetics. This foundation just sits on top of my skin & looks funny. I can't explain it. Again, it's not the worst foundation...but for the price & hype I was expecting soooo much more!
maggie d.
San Gabriel, CA
I've used this foundation for a while until I decided it was time to move on to another foundation. In the beginning I started to like it since I moved from drugstore foundation to a name brand foundation so the quality of it was better, but gradually, I started to dislike it. The coverage with this foundation is pretty good, I didn't have to really layer on the foundation. However, I found that the foundation would make my face feel cakey and oily after a long times wear which I didn't like at all. I'm not sure if its my natural oils, but I have really dry skin and the cakey feel on my face felt gross like I wanted to take off my makeup asap. Don't think I will be returning to this foundation.
Christina N.
Falls Church
The best coverage in the world. Blends very nicely. Lasts long. Natural finish to the skin. At first it has a dewy look but if you wait a bit it will dry down matte.
Kudra W.
I bought this specifically for opening weekend of a show I'm in, and everyone who's ever been in theater knows that those lights are unforgiving. This foundation is good and has a beautiful finish, but as a neutral toned person, the whole R and Y system does not float my boat. My shade looks slightly red on me and doesn't conceal the huge patches of redness on my cheeks. I wish this had more full coverage and had more neutral toned shades for us who have a really hard time with foundations looking too red or too yellow.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ
This was my very first non mac and non drug store foundation. i remember what caught my eye was the ads in glamour mag that had a line that said "photo was not retouch and shot in HD" I looked up plenty of reviews and they all pretty much said that it was a great foundation especially for combo skin. It is very lightweight and they have shades with yellow undertones which was useful for me. coverage for me was light-medium def not full because my freckles and birthmark were still visible after applying. I also like that there was not a scent (or better yet i did not notice one). Also mine was purchase before they revamp it so i do not know if they changed the formula or anything like that.
Karyn K.
Elmhurst, IL
Thin enough to be comfy but still great coverage. I had a perfect match and they have so many shades that everyone should be successful. I apply mine with a multitasker brush and love it
Kaitlyn V.
Wichita, KS
I'm out of I.T which is saddening. I.T is buildable coverage. Not very affordable. I.T never broke my acne prone skin out. I.T also never cling to the dry areas of my face.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon