BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Laurie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
MUFE foundations are really excellent, they have a ton of color choices, they apply so smoothly and give great coverage while feeling light on the skin. They are clean and don't clog pores or break me out. The soft beige is a pretty luminous shade.
Brianna L.
agawam
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
this foundation does not cover up anything. it made my pimples more visible and just added a tiny to my face. i will not buy this again, my oils on my face were out of control. i dont know why so many beauty gurus love this.
julia h.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I really been enjoying this foundation its full coverage and very smooth on the face it a little cakey on dry skin but with hydration proper and setting spray it look beautiful
Cassie H.
This foundation matches my skin perfectly. It can't be very light or full coverage depending on how you want it to look. It can be easily layered. The finish is very natural and almost dewy, but I recommend a setting powder on top of your skin is on the oiky side.
Natasha T.
Huntsville, AL
This is a wonderful foundation and really transfers well on camera also. I would recommend using a good primer with this foundation as you should with any foundation to keep it in place. Coverage is definitely build able from a sheer for a medium coverage which honestly is all anyone every needs thanks to concealer and corrector's.

It offers a very satin like finish in my opinion, not matte and not dewy. It can be made matte with the right primer and setting powder or dewy with added highlighter and maybe an illuminating primer of some sort.
Shannon G.
London, OH
I'm a Sephora product consultant and let me just say that this is one of the best foundations on the market. It's light-weight, silky, smooth, and it gives an insane amount of coverage for what little amount you need. It is a very build able formula that never looks cakey and it lasts all day. One thing I love about this product is how well it evens out skin tone. I have acne rosacea and it not only helps correct how red my skin is, but also evens out any blochiness without irritating my skin. Plus with how light it is my skin doesn't feel weighed down or dirty like so many other foundations feel. It is a little more pricey but a little goes a long way 1 pump to 11/2 pumps is enough for a full face. It's my go-to foundation.:)
Saily F.
It's such a beautiful NATURAL foundation. Color selection is amazing. The only skin type I would not recommend this is for would be someone with oily skin. It will easily transfer. Of course because with our natural oils most foundations won't last as long as we would wish it would. But anyone from normal to dry skin would look beautiful. To me it's more of a true medium coverage and can easily be used as sheer by simply using less product. If you have combo skin and don't mind touching up your oils throughout the day then you'd also love this.
Leah M.
Imlay City, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product! I love how it matches my face, texture, and how long it last. It doesn't make me break out and or make my skin feel oily. I only with it covered red blemish a little more
Alanna K.
East Haven
My favorite light coverage foundation. Feels like you have nothing on your face and applys so well with a beauty blender, not to mention you dont even need to use much!
Gen B.
Shiocton, WI
The foundation was good, and it blurred lines without drying skin, but it gave a very powdery/cakey appearance, and I prefer the foundation look a little more natural.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon