BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Mary B.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER. I've probably tried every foundation out there at this point but this, oh man, this is my holy grail. It's amazing. Full coverage without giving that cakey look we all hate, easy to blend, and light weight. It doesn't oxidize during the day at all either, and it lasts all day, true to its name! For those of you prone to breakouts or with combo skin, this didn't cause more breakouts or irritate my skin and it covers every flaw. One bottle of this has lasted me since July. Only downside is the price but it's so, so worth it! Fave.
Maria A.
Fayetteville, GA
I am a foundation fanatic. I am ALL ABOUT THE FOUNDATIONS! Now this foundation is everything!! IF you have pretty great skin, meaning, you're not oily, not too red, and not too many blemish. I use this on my "better" skin days, and definitely not on a day where I'll need long lasting coverage. You'll have to do more than one layer for full cover, I recommend a beauty blender because a brush will definitely cause it to move around. You want to prime with a primer that doesn't tend to feel "too soft" (Kat Von D primer). It does photograph really well.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
The make up forever hd is one of my top favorite foundations. My skin is sensitive, so I break out easily and this foundation did not do this. Honestly I couldn't stop buying it for a period of time, the only reads why I stop buying is because I need to switch it up and try new foundations. It gives me a flawless finish, and in my opinion it is more of a matte finish. The consistency is perfect it is not too thick or too thin as in liquidy, it applies smoothly and blends well.
Akrita L.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey, Other more...
Looks amazing in pictures but it's not full coverage enough. It seems a little watered down and it oxidizes in the sun throughout the day. Good for any types of skin though, but beware if you want coverage
Jamie M.
This is the best high-end liquid foundation that I have ever used. I've tried a bunch of different brands, but I always go back to Makeup For Ever HD because it gives my skin an amazing, flawless appearance that lasts all day. I use it with the Makeup For Ever Step 1 Smoothing Primer and the Makeup For Ever HD Finishing Powder to help it last all day on my oily t-zone area. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a full-coverage liquid foundation.
Gena K.
Fort Mill, SC
After using this foundation exclusively for 5 and a half years, I think it's safe to say this is my HG! I have the epitome of combination skin (not only am I oily & acne-prone, but I'm on RAM which has caused severe redness, dryness, & flaky patches). This is wonderful; I love that it's medium to full coverage & masks my flaws but it is not heavy, thick or cakey whatsoever. I also love that it's not matte. Even though I can be oily, I don't like the completely matte finishes of most medium/full coverage foundations. And the best news, even though I'm acne prone, this hasn't caused any new breakouts! I also like to packaging, I do prefer my foundations w/a pump since it's more hygienic, the product lasts longer b/c it's not exposed to air & bacteria, & I find I waste less product (just 2 pumps covers my entire face). Worth the money!
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
I like to jump around with foundations and try new ones, but I've been using this one for over 3 years now. I love the coverage and the feeling! I had Sephora test my skin to tell me the perfect shade, and I just add some bronzer if it's the summer and I'm a little darker. Here's a plus... Kylie Jenner uses this foundation and has for years. (lol I've been a fan for a while). She still uses it occasionally. I like to mix this with my tarte foundation and my Kat Von D powder.
Farrah G.
New Orleans, LA
I have using this foundation since I discovered it several years ago and simply love it. There is a good reason why this is highly touted in the industry from makeup artists to celebrities. The coverage is flawless and completely buildable. I have combination oily skin and this has been the best foundation I've used so far that does not make my skin oily. The shade selection is phenomenal and unmatched. I tend to alternate between three different shades depending on the season and they shades always blend effortlessly into my natural skin tone.
Elizabeth W.
Savannah, GA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This stuff goes on like a second skin and is incredibly blendable. It doesn't cake or crease and will become your new go to. It has more of a matte finish and lasts all day.
Norma F.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is great because the coverage is bulid able you can use a little to a lot depending on how much you would like to use and is great for covering any blemishes.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.