BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Such a great and beautiful foundation. I love that it is full coverage and that this is a foundation that helps hide my red face when I am hurting so bad that my blood pressure spikes. I also love that they accommodate for the fairer shades with pink undertones. You do get the best look when you moisturize and prime your skin before putting on the Make Up For Ever HD foundation. This does have a great wear time but is even better with a setting spray such as the All Nighter from Urban Decay or L'Oréal Infallible. It does cost around $40 at Sephora and Ulta. Must have!
Andrea W.
I DESPISE this foundation. Such a waste of money! I had pretty high expectations for this foundation after reading tons of good reviews and hearing everyone rave about it, but I was extremely disappointed. The product just did not sit well on my face, it looked as if I had applied it onto a day face. After seeing this, I applied tons of moisturizer and I applied the Make Up For Ever Microperfecting Primer, but the product still look sooooo unflattering on my face. Such a bad foundation for me!
Jordan T.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Absolutely hated the way this product didn't last. Wasn't good for my combination skin, or easy to apply. And if you have pores just automatically say goodbye to this foundation.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't really use heavier foundations, I usually stick to light-medium foundations, but this is the one I always use whenever I have an event to go to and I need to be camera ready and know that my makeup will always be on point the whole day or night. Its not really my cup of tea for everyday, but it works great for people who want to use something extra on those special days! The makeup stays on a long time through sweat and food, it just is heavier than I want in an everyday foundation though.
Katherine D.
Ansonia, CT
This is a medium coverage foundation. I have combo skin and it doesn't get cakey and really doesn't move all day once I set it with powder. My skin looks nearly flawless.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
The best foundation I have ever purchased. I have been using this foundation for the last 4 years. I have purchased many many different foundations and nothing compares to this! It will give you a flawless full coverage look. The new formulation is even better! I will attach a picture of the new packaging so you can tell the difference. For best results use a damp beauty blender.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
So I've been using this for years because I have yet to find something I like better. When I first put it on it has a light coverage so I still need concealer to cover up other imperfections. Looks good for the first few hours (with primer, powder, and setting spray) but usually around hour 5 or 6 I notice it's starting to melt off around my oily t-zone. I've tried other foundations and so far this is still the one I like the best, but I would recommend for people with dry-normal skin.
Ericka W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Only foundation I will ever justify spending 40 + dollars on. Coverage is amazing you can build it up for a fuller coverage or go for a more natural look. It lasts all day and stays even and streak free. Until I come across a better one this will be the only foundation I put on my face .
Jhonnell M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation, full coverage. Not dewy more mAtt. Not heavy on the face and smell good too. Easy to blended and buildable too. Feel good on the face and last all day too.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
A great everyday foundation. It's light weight to where it feels like your not wearing foundation at all. It's light to medium coverage. It last all day when set with a setting powder. They have a verity of shades to choose from. I would totally recommend this foundation. I have combination oily skin and it looked great all day. This was complimentary for testing and reviewing.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.