BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Jordan T.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Absolutely hated the way this product didn't last. Wasn't good for my combination skin, or easy to apply. And if you have pores just automatically say goodbye to this foundation.
Jazlyn W.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Perfect foundation for photos. Very full coverage but doesn't look like it on the skin, very natural finish on camera and to the naked eye. Lasts all day long I highly recommend!
Ericka W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Only foundation I will ever justify spending 40 + dollars on. Coverage is amazing you can build it up for a fuller coverage or go for a more natural look. It lasts all day and stays even and streak free. Until I come across a better one this will be the only foundation I put on my face .
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
The best foundation I have ever purchased. I have been using this foundation for the last 4 years. I have purchased many many different foundations and nothing compares to this! It will give you a flawless full coverage look. The new formulation is even better! I will attach a picture of the new packaging so you can tell the difference. For best results use a damp beauty blender.
Katherine D.
Ansonia, CT
This is a medium coverage foundation. I have combo skin and it doesn't get cakey and really doesn't move all day once I set it with powder. My skin looks nearly flawless.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
So I've been using this for years because I have yet to find something I like better. When I first put it on it has a light coverage so I still need concealer to cover up other imperfections. Looks good for the first few hours (with primer, powder, and setting spray) but usually around hour 5 or 6 I notice it's starting to melt off around my oily t-zone. I've tried other foundations and so far this is still the one I like the best, but I would recommend for people with dry-normal skin.
Jhonnell M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation, full coverage. Not dewy more mAtt. Not heavy on the face and smell good too. Easy to blended and buildable too. Feel good on the face and last all day too.
Akrita L.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey, Other more...
Looks amazing in pictures but it's not full coverage enough. It seems a little watered down and it oxidizes in the sun throughout the day. Good for any types of skin though, but beware if you want coverage
Mary B.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER. I've probably tried every foundation out there at this point but this, oh man, this is my holy grail. It's amazing. Full coverage without giving that cakey look we all hate, easy to blend, and light weight. It doesn't oxidize during the day at all either, and it lasts all day, true to its name! For those of you prone to breakouts or with combo skin, this didn't cause more breakouts or irritate my skin and it covers every flaw. One bottle of this has lasted me since July. Only downside is the price but it's so, so worth it! Fave.
Maria A.
Fayetteville, GA
I am a foundation fanatic. I am ALL ABOUT THE FOUNDATIONS! Now this foundation is everything!! IF you have pretty great skin, meaning, you're not oily, not too red, and not too many blemish. I use this on my "better" skin days, and definitely not on a day where I'll need long lasting coverage. You'll have to do more than one layer for full cover, I recommend a beauty blender because a brush will definitely cause it to move around. You want to prime with a primer that doesn't tend to feel "too soft" (Kat Von D primer). It does photograph really well.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon