BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Cj H.
This used to be my go to foundation for full coverage and/or long wear during the day. I would use it with a primer (typically CoverFX) and it would have a great photo ready finish to it. Unfortunately they changed the formula about a year ago and the foundation is no longer worth the money. The consistency was not the same and it no longer provided full coverage. I also felt like I would need to touch up/reapply after just a few short hours of wear. Previously I could wear it for a 20hr work day and would then use face wash to remove it. The coverage was that intense.
R.K. L.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This does what it tells you it does. I really really really like this product! And I really really really recommend this wonderful product! It's great for Ultra HE videos! So full coverage!
Nohemi T.
Oxnard
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I am so impressed with how this product has worked with my skin! I am just so amazed with it! When I first read all of the hype, I was skeptical, because who wouldn't be? I am here to tell you that the hype is 100% real!
Amanda B.
Greer, SC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I'm in love. It applied like a dream and dispite it's thin consistency it covers everything I need it to and never gets mask-y
Tara P.
Plantsville , CT
I swear I feel like I am the ONLY person doesn't love this foundation. It's just kind of meh for me. It doesn't look fabulous on my skin. Actually, let me correct myself...it looks flawless in pictures, but not in person. So, I have tons of drugstore foundations that I'd prefer over this one. Many! L'Oréal Infallible Foundations, Maybelline Poreless , Miliani, etc. I also have many high end/luxury brands that I loveeeee so much more! For instance, I LOVE my Dior Airflash, Hourglass Vanish Stick, Estée Lauder Double-wear, Smashbox, and IT Cosmetics. This foundation just sits on top of my skin & looks funny. I can't explain it. Again, it's not the worst foundation...but for the price & hype I was expecting soooo much more!
Kudra W.
I bought this specifically for opening weekend of a show I'm in, and everyone who's ever been in theater knows that those lights are unforgiving. This foundation is good and has a beautiful finish, but as a neutral toned person, the whole R and Y system does not float my boat. My shade looks slightly red on me and doesn't conceal the huge patches of redness on my cheeks. I wish this had more full coverage and had more neutral toned shades for us who have a really hard time with foundations looking too red or too yellow.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ
This was my very first non mac and non drug store foundation. i remember what caught my eye was the ads in glamour mag that had a line that said "photo was not retouch and shot in HD" I looked up plenty of reviews and they all pretty much said that it was a great foundation especially for combo skin. It is very lightweight and they have shades with yellow undertones which was useful for me. coverage for me was light-medium def not full because my freckles and birthmark were still visible after applying. I also like that there was not a scent (or better yet i did not notice one). Also mine was purchase before they revamp it so i do not know if they changed the formula or anything like that.
Meghan G.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I've gone through about three bottles of this product, and I can't stop repurchasing it. It can be applied with a light hand for a lighter coverage, but is also buildable and not cakey
Christina N.
Falls Church
The best coverage in the world. Blends very nicely. Lasts long. Natural finish to the skin. At first it has a dewy look but if you wait a bit it will dry down matte.
Roxana P.
Katy, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is soo good! I love the coverage it gives you. It’s very easy to apply! It’s long lasting ( which is really good )! It has a dewy finish. I use a setting powder to set it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.