BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Saily F.
It's such a beautiful NATURAL foundation. Color selection is amazing. The only skin type I would not recommend this is for would be someone with oily skin. It will easily transfer. Of course because with our natural oils most foundations won't last as long as we would wish it would. But anyone from normal to dry skin would look beautiful. To me it's more of a true medium coverage and can easily be used as sheer by simply using less product. If you have combo skin and don't mind touching up your oils throughout the day then you'd also love this.
Brianna L.
agawam
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
this foundation does not cover up anything. it made my pimples more visible and just added a tiny to my face. i will not buy this again, my oils on my face were out of control. i dont know why so many beauty gurus love this.
julia h.
Wheat Ridge , CO
I really been enjoying this foundation its full coverage and very smooth on the face it a little cakey on dry skin but with hydration proper and setting spray it look beautiful
Maria P.
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
LOVE THIS ! Full coverage, blends nice to your skin . It feels like if your not even wearing makeup ! Super easy to apply. It has this matte/ dewy finish it’s just perfect . I would buy this again!! PERFECT
Alanna K.
East Haven
My favorite light coverage foundation. Feels like you have nothing on your face and applys so well with a beauty blender, not to mention you dont even need to use much!
Gen B.
Shiocton, WI
The foundation was good, and it blurred lines without drying skin, but it gave a very powdery/cakey appearance, and I prefer the foundation look a little more natural.
Leah M.
Imlay City, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product! I love how it matches my face, texture, and how long it last. It doesn't make me break out and or make my skin feel oily. I only with it covered red blemish a little more
Fernanda A.
Kent, WA
This is my holy grail foundation! It looks like my skin. It's like a satin or nautal finish and coverage is buildable. The color range is awesome! Last all day for me.
Chantelle H.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation along with concealer work so well it covers all my flaws matches my skin tone perfectly and it doesn't cause me to break out bc I have pretty oily skin
Jennifer F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I received this make up in my ipsy bag and I absolutely loved it!!! I didn't need that much of it and the coverage was amazing! It went on so smooth! I love this brand!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.