BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Alexandria P.
meadows of dan
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I got this from a subscription box and tried it out. It has great coverage. It lasted a pretty long time. The color matched perfectly. It covered blemishes pretty well. I would definitely recommend this to others
Nancy G.
Harvard, IL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
These foundation is great! Doesn't give you a full matte look but it also doesn't give you an oily look. It's a perfect foundation for those who don't like too look to matte but want to keep it natural look!
Heidy C.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Full coverage. One of my favorite foundations when I go full out on my makeup look. It’s pricey but worth it and long lasting doesn’t feel heavy like other full coverage foundations.
Brittany W.
Gainesville, GA
Omg my holy grail! This is the most amazing foundation! It’s so amazing to photograph in! Fill coverage, easy to apply, and makes your skin look absolutely FLAWLESS! So recommend this
Caroline
Hillside, NJ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation is my go-to foundation. I've tried so many other but I keep going back l to this one. It's a lightweight coverage that is buildable. This also doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't cause breakouts.
This foundation is not oily and helps my skin look matte all day.
I love love love this and swear by it
Ashley T.
My favorite foundation to date' the coverage isn't too heavy it feels extremely light on my skin! The finish is dewy and beautiful! Lasts me all day and I never have to touch it up.
Holly H.
De Witt, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Hello, I received this in my Sephora beauty box about a month ago. I really love it. I love it so much I use it everyday. It goes on easily and it's very light feeling on your skin.
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great quality performance and product. Highly recommended, unfortunately for me only available online and isn't always convenient when you're out of foundation. Yes I repurchased !
Ashley E.
Parker , CO
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this stuff if you ever want the prefect selfie or photos use this product it’s amazing! I used this for family photos and my skin looked flawless! I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants the prefect pic.
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
My favorite foundation of all time. It never looks cakey, powdery or too much. It provides medium to full coverage & as you build it still looks flawless. I will forever repurchase.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon