BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Elaine E.
I am so sad this has been discontinued! This was the best foundation I have ever used. I am actually considering contacting MUFE to see if they have back stock in my shade.
Vanessa S.
East Fishkill
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I used this foundation thinking it was full coverage but it separated on my skin which was so weird because foundation doesn't do that on me. Has a matte finish but looked terrible on me. Not buying again
meggie m.
Dundalk, MD
I have always had issues trying to find the right foundation since my face breaks out ALL the time. Previously I was using bare minerals , which was great but little to no coverage. When bare minerals came out with a liquid foundation I was so excited I rushed to Sephora, something in my head told me to look at the sampler. When I put a dab on my finger nothing but oil came out so I started to look elsewhere. Kathy at Sephora color matched me with this product. It matches perfectly to my skin tone and has a ton of coverage! One small dab covers my enter face! I pair this with the smash box primer and my face has recently stopped breaking out! This is a quality product I will continue to use!
Nicole L.
Campbell, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is the foundation I used for my wedding. I had full coverage all day and i didnt feel like i needed to worry out it. My pictures came out amazing because of this product. it is now my go to foundation
Clarke
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My go-to foundation. Gives really good coverage but doesn't feel heavy. It's long lasting and easy to apply, I don't ever have to make any touch ups. It has a dewy finish which is what I love. I've been buying this product for almost three years now and it's my go-to!
Jordan D.
Fleming Isle, FL
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I have horrible eczema patches on my cheeks and chin, and just a general dryness all over my face. And this is the only foundation that smooths out my skin and doesn't irritate (I of course have to exfoliate and moisturize first). I don't even have to use a primer most of the time! Definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin. But I'm sure it will work well on any skin type. (I use the shade 115)
Delimar S.
Davenport , FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Está es una de mis base favorita para el diario no es pesada no es de alta cobertura a mi parecer es una cobertura media no se corre queda muy linda en la piel la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Gabrielle C.
Love, love, love this foundation. The coverage isn't too full, it's just right and leaves your skin looking flawless. It's great for taking pictures, it makes your face look like a baby's bottom, plump, smooth and soft. I also love this foundation because even though it's not a dewy finish you still get that healthy glow from within without the dewiness. I love this foundation because of the yellow undertones it has especially for dark skin girls like me that have cool undertones. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, it's absolute perfection!!
Julie M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like this foundation. It gives a nice medium to full coverage look without looking cakey. I would recommend to someone wanting to look flawless without a lot of Makeup.
Sarah T.
Coalwood
This product is one of my favorites, a bit pricey but you will not regret buying, comes beautifully packaged, goes on very easily and stays for hours and hours; will recommend to everyone. Worth the money.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.