30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,915 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
I like this foundation but I didn't think it was what everyone says I guess it just doesn't work for my skin like most. So I wouldn't say I'm in love but I rarely reach for it.
This foundation is so easy to find your color in! It's like the perfect weight, I never know it's on. I have oily skin & it never makes me look oily! It blends super easily. I think everyone needs to give this a try, at least once.
One of the worst foundations I've ever used honestly. I use the same routine with all of my foundations, which is I apply moisturizer, primer, and concealer, then I apply foundation, and after that I set it with a powder and apply my highlight, blush, and contour and spray with a setting spray. As soon as I put this foundation on it looked terrible. It felt bad on my face, and made every single hair I have on my face stand out very obviously. I have applied it with a beauty blender, a brush, and my fingers, and every time it just looks worse and worse. After maybe an hour it's already separating on my t-zone and making the pores on my cheeks look huge. This foundation is around $40, so to have all this happen was so disappointing. Don't recommend at all.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation is a saving grace. I have a hard time looking for a foundation. I have red undertones and cannot use something to heavy. This product is light but at the same time covers great. This is a staple in my daily routine. You will love it. I recommend this product.
BEST EVER! I am obsessed with this foundation. It has a wide range of shades and I found my perfect match. I compare every other foundation to this one now. I have oily skin and this does seem to let my oils through, but if I set it with a powder, I am good to go with the minimalist of touch ups. Maybe one around my nose the entire day, which is normal for me as that is my oiliest spot. The coverage I would say is light/medium, but definitely buildable. I use two layers and it covers my acne scarring. I am obsessed. Would use it every day if it weren't so expensive.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey, Other more...
I've use this foundation for over a year and I'm completely satisfied with it. It's a lightweight to medium foundation and left a natural finish on my skin. This foundation is best for dry skin, oily skin, or a combination of both.
Q & A
I’s this good if u have blotches on your face ? Well exzema ? I need a new foundation to use that won’t show blotches of colors
I've heard amazing things about this foundation, and I really wanna try it in 2016. Is this comfortable on the skin?
Which foundation do you think is better? Make Up Forever HD or Make Up Forever Mat Velvet?
Is this expensive and is it worth the money?
I have oily skin and wonder if this would be a good buy for me. Any opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos