BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
I bought this foundation because I have combination to oily skin type and it is very mattifying on the skin. I love this foundation because it is a medium to full coverage one and feels relatively light on the skin without being cakey. The only reason I give it 4 starts is because they do not have my shade. I am Indian (Asian) and have a medium skin tone but none of the foundations match me. I have to either amp up on the bronzer and contour to make it match or lighten it with highlighters. However I highly recommend. This takes the best photos in flash photography. Great for brides to be!!!!
Blair C.
I use this foundation in the summer a lot. It is super light weight and it goes on so smooth. It does not have as thick of a coverage but for the summer it is a great make up!!
Yasmine L.
Boston, MA
The best foundation. I've tried a few other foundations but this is the best foundation there is. It is full coverage and goes on super easy. It will not leave your skin oily! I have oily skin so I know
Kelsey E.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is the most amazing foundation I have used!!! Definitely worth the money I spent on it. I haven't used anything that is this flawless on the face. I can't complain and will continue to purchase!!
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation goes on beautiful but it doesn't set well and it separates throughout the day. The color and finish were flawless but it just doesn't have they staying power I would expect for the price
Liliana C.
Me encanto! Tiene una textura ligera; muy suave &nada pegajosa ni pastelosa. En mi opinion es buena para cualquierer tipo de piel. si lo compraria de nuevo; me fascino; uno de los mejores maquillajes que eh utilizado!
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love makeup forever! I wish it was a little cheaper which is why I stopped buying it but blends well and lasts for hours without needing to be reapplied! Definitely recommend
Jessica M.
Oakdale, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my all time favorite foundation. My problematic skin looks phenomenal! It is light to full coverage depending on your preferences. Unfortunately, it is pretty expensive. However, I plan to purchase this again.
Sarah S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My all time favorite foundation! This foundation has been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember! It goes on silky smooth and instantly covers small imperfections on your face!
Kayla W.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is the best liquid foundation I've used. It's gives full coverage but does not look heavy or cakey, and actually gives a dewy look. It also is not harsh on my sensitive skin. It's worth the price!
Vivien A.
Jacksonville , FL
ive been looking for a great foundation, would this one be worth my money?
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Is this good make-up? how much does it cost?
Elizabeth S.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently bought the Make Up Forever HD foundation. I used it for the first time and I liked it but it was light to medium coverage. I heard Ilit was medium to full coverage. Am I doing something wrong ? Should I use a beauty blender or a brush? Thanks !
Natalie C.
Is this cakey?
Paola C.
Does this foundation last all day?

Amazon