BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation goes on beautiful but it doesn't set well and it separates throughout the day. The color and finish were flawless but it just doesn't have they staying power I would expect for the price
Blair C.
I use this foundation in the summer a lot. It is super light weight and it goes on so smooth. It does not have as thick of a coverage but for the summer it is a great make up!!
Kelsey E.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is the most amazing foundation I have used!!! Definitely worth the money I spent on it. I haven't used anything that is this flawless on the face. I can't complain and will continue to purchase!!
Yasmine L.
Boston, MA
The best foundation. I've tried a few other foundations but this is the best foundation there is. It is full coverage and goes on super easy. It will not leave your skin oily! I have oily skin so I know
Liliana C.
Me encanto! Tiene una textura ligera; muy suave &nada pegajosa ni pastelosa. En mi opinion es buena para cualquierer tipo de piel. si lo compraria de nuevo; me fascino; uno de los mejores maquillajes que eh utilizado!
Jessica M.
Oakdale , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my all time favorite foundation. My problematic skin looks phenomenal! It is light to full coverage depending on your preferences. Unfortunately, it is pretty expensive. However, I plan to purchase this again.
Mandy B.
Adrian, GA
Love everything about this foundation! Very smooth, even coverage. Not heavy, but build able. Does not cause me to break out, and lasts most of the day. My skin is very oily, so I have to use a good setting powder and touch up throughout the day. I would definitely recommend.
Sarah S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My all time favorite foundation! This foundation has been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember! It goes on silky smooth and instantly covers small imperfections on your face!
Kayla W.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is the best liquid foundation I've used. It's gives full coverage but does not look heavy or cakey, and actually gives a dewy look. It also is not harsh on my sensitive skin. It's worth the price!
Nicole D.
This is a really great foundation. Its about medium coverage and it hides a lot of imperfections on my face. The shade matches pretty well and doesn't leave me oily and greasy.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.