BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
britt s.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I would say that his foundation is good for all different skin types and stays on very well. It also isn't very oily either. This foundation also offers a wide variety of shades
Pa C.
Merced , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my favorite foundation of all time. It’s super light and does not dry my skin out. The only thing is it’s a bit on the pricey side. Easy to apply and the pump is a plus.
Alexandria K.
Michigan
They only have the ultra HD now, not the regular HD, but I love them both the same. If it weren't in the higher price range I would own them in every color for myself and my kit.
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
AMAZING. This is my holy frail foundation. Long lasting and they have it in my color which is not common because I'm so fair i often have so much trouble finding the perfect one.
Carrie B.
Mentor, OH
Love this! It goes on so smoothly and makes my skin tone look even and flawless! It's a little heavy but I haven't found a better foundation to conceal and even and last all day!
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
I love this foundation! I used this for a dance recital. I needed something that was going to give me even coverage but not make me looked washed out on stage. This was perfect!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
I bought this foundation because I have combination to oily skin type and it is very mattifying on the skin. I love this foundation because it is a medium to full coverage one and feels relatively light on the skin without being cakey. The only reason I give it 4 starts is because they do not have my shade. I am Indian (Asian) and have a medium skin tone but none of the foundations match me. I have to either amp up on the bronzer and contour to make it match or lighten it with highlighters. However I highly recommend. This takes the best photos in flash photography. Great for brides to be!!!!
Marcela I.
I love this foundation ive repurchased it a few times not and i just love the finish and coverage it gives which is a medium to full coverage and i looove their shade selection.
Julissa G.
West Covina
This product works really well. It love this product. Does not cause flashback unless used with the wrong skin tone color. Good for pretty much all skin types. I would buy this item again. Definitely.
Rali F.
National Park, NJ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Love the pump with this product. The foundation makes skin look smooth and flawless with little application. I don't like thick makeup and even using it lightly works perfect.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.